Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

Claiming the University of Maryland admission.

I opened my email and BAM - there it was.  I didn't trust it until I re-read it.

Congrats!! Also to the Kansas person!

So, is it safe to say if you applied to Berkeley but haven't heard, you're toast?

I just emailed one of the Grad Advisors at Berkeley yesterday to update some external funding info on my application, and she replied "unfortunately we are fairly well into the decision making process". So I didn't take it to mean they were completely done, but she said I would get an answer by the end of Feb. Still a little hope I suppose.

Did other Maryland admits already get funding information?

Is anyone IR? Yick, I need to stop stressing out but I reaaaally want/wanted Maryland. I thought I was such a good fit! Famous last words?

Dude, trundling on with normal life is so hard with this entire process going on around it.

I apologize for being repetitive, but did anyone on this board apply to Berkeley's Jurisprudence of Social Policy program (housed in the law school)? I'm going CRAZY since there's hardly any posts from previous years on the results board and I've yet to find anyone at GradCafe who has also applied this cycle (though there is one person who posted on the results that they were waiting to hear - anyone on this board want to claim that one?)

Anyway, it looks like most decisions were made early Feb in previous cycles except for one lone decision in early March for an int'l applicant last year... I'm still hoping though... waiting is killing me!! :)

What's everyone's thoughts about contacting a POI you've already been in contact with who you know is on adcomms? Is it "desperate/pushy" or "eager/enthusiastic"?

Congrats to all the admits... I've been lurking for a while.

Edited by overlyresearched

So I'm out at Michigan from their last blast of emails.

Still nothing from UCLA.

Still nothing from Chicago.

Still nothing from everyone else.

Is it over folks?  I'm out at Chicago, but am I also out at UCLA (IR)?

Ooooooooh myyyyyy g... I just found out that Fulbright sent me acceptances/rejections to the wrong email address!!! They just mentioned that there are some acceptances and rejections!!! I am soooo nervous!!!!

Ooooooooh myyyyyy g... I just found out that Fulbright sent me acceptances/rejections to the wrong email address!!! They just mentioned that there are some acceptances and rejections!!! I am soooo nervous!!!!
All you need is one acceptance, so congrats!!!!!!