Vee

At this point, I would not expect any news until June 1st (Next Friday). I have said it here previously, but based on their twitter feed it seems that the results usually come out on Friday's. In addition, as someone on here mentioned, a grad office stated that they were told by SSHRC that results would not be sent out until May 31st at the earliest.

q3b02.jpg

BRILLIANT! we need some humour sooo badly. just earlier today i realized how fast the end of may is approaching, and felt really frustrated by this bloody wait. thanks so much Compoe!

I agree!! I definitely need to know more too... The waiting is insupportable. By the way, it's been a real pleasure to read you everyone, and to see that i'm not the only one in this awful situation.

I would not put too much stock in what Aion has said, unless Aion has some sort of 'inside' information (For example, the department as been informed). If indeed notices were sent, there would be more than one person to come on here and post about it. In addition, SSHRC has been very good at disseminating release information on their Twitter account.

That being said, if indeed Aion has heard something, it would mean the rest of us should hear something fairly soon.

Either way, I think the wait is nearing the end.

Note: I am not saying Aion has lied, I am simply saying that he or she may be privy to some information which the rest of us may not be or that we are misinterpreting the post. I am suggesting that users do not get too excited as there has been no indication from SSHRC that results have been sent out.

Edited by bentharbour

OMG! I received the letter!!! And it's positive! CHECK YOUR MAILS!!

And good luck to you all!

Post your app info? Program, year, conferences/awards/publications, direct applicant or through your school, etc. THANKS! AND CONGRATULATIONS!

I applied through my university. I start a Master in Law in Quebec in September. I just finished my Bachelor Degree, so I didn't have any publications/participation in conferences. I had received many scholarships though, such as the Canada Millenium Scholarship.

I applied through my university. I start a Master in Law in Quebec in September. I just finished my Bachelor Degree, so I didn't have any publications/participation in conferences. I had received many scholarships though, such as the Canada Millenium Scholarship.

That's great. Congrats again. I am much farther west, so hopefully I get my mail soon. You must have had a great proposal!

MA in political science at UofT starting fall 2012...

applied to Queens, McMaster, UBC, and UofT - accepted to all with funding

3.77/4.0 cgpa, 3.93/4.0 gpa in 3rd/4th year

applied through my school

I have won several academic awards, but no publications/presentations...

good luck all!!!!!

Edited by little tuna

Wow I apologize to AION. The results have been sent and I am a successful recipient!

Political Science

GPA: 3.9x (At the time of application)/4.3

No publications

SEVERAL research assistantships

Great letters of recommendations

I guess I had a great letter of intent!

Congrats to all!