Applications for Fall 2013!

Yes, I graduated from UW last June and applied to the regular deadline. When did you apply?

I graduated last March. And I applied early, the director of admissions emailed me at the end of February along with others saying it was taking longer than usual and I would hear by this week.

I graduated last March. And I applied early, the director of admissions emailed me at the end of February along with others saying it was taking longer than usual and I would hear by this week.

Well hopefully they tell us all this week- I certainly don't want to wait another! Sorry about your wait though- that's frustrating. :/

Well hopefully they tell us all this week- I certainly don't want to wait another! Sorry about your wait though- that's frustrating. :/

I really hope so! I can't wait much longer and plus I have to give my decision to another school by Sunday so I'm on a time crunch

I really hope so! I can't wait much longer and plus I have to give my decision to another school by Sunday so I'm on a time crunch

I emailed with the Director of Admissions (they made a mistake on my early decision app, sigh) and she assured me we would find out this week.  I am guess they will wait until tomorrow to give everyone the weekend to process before the office opens again.

Good luck!!!!

I emailed with the Director of Admissions (they made a mistake on my early decision app, sigh) and she assured me we would find out this week. I am guess they will wait until tomorrow to give everyone the weekend to process before the office opens again.

Good luck!!!!

Thanks you too! I actually called the office today and they told me tomorrow or Saturday. Hopefully tomorrow though! Thanks for the info! And N.Marie too :)

Hello all.  I'm new to this post.  I have a question regarding scholarship offers from UC Berkeley's msw program.  I was wondering if anyone accepted to the program knows when they inform you about scholarships?

Got accepted at Edinboro U of P, relief that I now have a program.  Waiting on USC VAC answer...almost 7 weeks! Was told I made it past first review but not sure when I will hear at this point.  So much for the 2-6 week wait quoted.  Next up:  Bryn Mawr, Temple, & BU!

Edited by gradschoolmom

Please do post if you received acceptance into UW's MSW program! I applied by the regular deadline and have heard from every school I applied to (6 total) besides UW, including schools with later deadlines! I'm so eager to hear from them and really need to get back to other schools about my decision.

Edited by amoryb

Please do post if you received acceptance into UW's MSW program! I applied by the regular deadline and have heard from every school I applied to (6 total) besides UW, including schools with later deadlines! I'm so eager to hear from them and really need to get back to other schools about my decision.

I think we all hear back today sometime

I just got an acceptance email from UW! Good luck and I hope you hear today as well!

Did you apply early decision?

I did, but I didn't hear back on the 28th. I tried to call multiple times and email, but I never heard anything back. I'm guessing that my late rec letters bumped me to regular action. What about you?