Applications for Fall 2013!

I did, but I didn't hear back on the 28th. I tried to call multiple times and email, but I never heard anything back. I'm guessing that my late rec letters bumped me to regular action. What about you?

Oh hm that could be why. Yeah I got the email on the 28th :(

Well hopefully the wait won't be too much longer! I wish you the very best of luck :)

When I called yesterday they said we should hear back today, I have to let another school know by Sunday so I'm getting kind of antsy. Good luck to you too!

When I called yesterday they said we should hear back today, I have to let another school know by Sunday so I'm getting kind of antsy. Good luck to you too!

I really hope so, I would just like to put this to rest and start planning for life after graduation. What do you think you'll do if you don't hear by Sunday? That's so close and really tough, I'm sorry!

I really hope so, I would just like to put this to rest and start planning for life after graduation. What do you think you'll do if you don't hear by Sunday? That's so close and really tough, I'm sorry!

I know how you feel. Did you apply anywhere else? Ill say yes to the other school if I I don't hear back. But UW would be ideal since I'm in-state and went to undergrad there.

I know how you feel. Did you apply anywhere else? Ill say yes to the other school if I I don't hear back. But UW would be ideal since I'm in-state and went to undergrad there.

I did, I applied to PSU advanced standing and didn't get in, but it was the only other school I applied to. UW is my dream school, and I feel that if I don't get in now, I'll try again next year. I was accepted in the City Year program in Seattle. So either way I'll be heading up to Washington. I'm from Texas, and I've been dying to get up there for so long! Oh! You went to undergrad at UW? What did you study?

I did, I applied to PSU advanced standing and didn't get in, but it was the only other school I applied to. UW is my dream school, and I feel that if I don't get in now, I'll try again next year. I was accepted in the City Year program in Seattle. So either way I'll be heading up to Washington. I'm from Texas, and I've been dying to get up there for so long! Oh! You went to undergrad at UW? What did you study?

I'm in Texas too and anxiously waiting to hear from them tonight but heading up to Seattle either way.

You'll love it out here! Except maybe the bipolar weather lol it was snowing this morning but its gorgeous out now. I graduated last march with a major in psychology and minor in education!

I applied regular decision to UW and heard back today by email at 7:30pm.  I hope all of you hear back soon, the wait was painful for all of these schools.  

I and a friend both applied regular decision to UW's MSW day program. Both of us received acceptance letters via email today around 4:30 PST.

Thanks so much for posting about acceptances! I hope everyone else who applied hears soon. The wait was so anxiety-inducing!

Edited by amoryb

I'm really excited to be there. I still haven't heard anything from UW- have you?

I applied to UW's day program by the regular consideration deadline and... nothing. What gives?

Edited by RM5

For those who were notified of their application status for UW: What MSW program(s) did you apply to?

I applied for Advanced Standing MSW (regular decision) for UWseattle and I just called the admissions office; they said we should hear back by the end of TODAY by email. Fingers crossed everyone :)

Hi everyone! I just got into Columbia! Really confused about what to do though because my NYU stuff is due on Thursday and I won't hear about my scholarship stuff from Columbia for like 2 weeks :( I guess I'll have to put in my NYU deposit and see! Congrats to everyone and good luck making decisions!