Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Thanks for the update Namir.

I'm a bit unclear if all financial aid has been shared already because most of us have not even got our official letters. I guess we will learn the exact situation over the next few days

Hi Namir thanks for the Info. 

I haven't received the official admission letter yet so I am kind of on different page as you. I think things will be clear for me when I receive the letter??.

Good luck. 

Hi~ all,

I am a candidate from mainland China, and received official letter yesterday(the non official one comes earlier ) together with my friend in the same university. In the letter, neither of us received any information about financial aid.

But I'm pretty sure that we are the first batch receiving the offer in China. (Many Chinese student had the interview in Beijing on-site so we organized a group, we share the information ). In this sense (as the head of Admission indicated ), Shouldn't we, the first batch receive the details of aids? I’m a little confused.

Lisalin, thank you for the informative post. Since you organized a group with everyone that got interviewed in Beijing, do you know if anyone received any info about financial aid? If not then I am confident that no one has received it yet.

Hello everybody,

I just talked to the LKYSPP.

So, those who received the official offer of admission without the information on financial aid, means that they were excluded from the financial aid. They maybe considered for the financial aid in case someone rejects his/her offer.

Good luck to others, who are still waiting.

Best,

GIOMAR

Edited by GIOMAR

Thanks for the informatino GIOMAR,

Have you received the official admission letter? I was notified that I have been admitted but no official letter yet. 

Edited by Maawarinu

Hi all,

I received the 6 admissions documents from LKY today (various forms, financial declaration, medical check up form, etc).. .I suggest to email them if you have received the admissions email, but no attached documents. The funding details should be in the official offer letter, which is a pdf file.

I received a scholarship, but I will have to compare with other universities' financial aid decisions - all due to be in by this week.

Edited by vhym06

OMG. Just now I received the official letter with full scholarship offered. Can't express my gratitude. Good luck to you all, and I look forward to seeing some of you soon on campus.