Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Hello everybody,

Congratulations Emag and Vhym06. I am happy for you and also a little bit jealous :P

Just to know for next year (in case I decide to apply), how much they offer as a monthly stipend?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

GIOMAR

@Giomar, I actually don't have that information. It shouldn't matter much to me. They have given me so much already. I applied to many other programs in the past years but no other schools really appreciate my true passion except for this one. As I told you, I am southeast asian and I am working for the public sector related to ASEAN integration, I guess that helped me a lot to get this offer.

Congrats emag, cs_mpp and Phoenix!! I received the same full tuition + accoms + stipend.

to answer the questions.. I am from Southeast Asia working in the government sector. =) 

comparing between HKS (funding results to be released very soon), Georgetown (some funding), Chicago Harris (some funding).

HKS is the dream, but LKY is much much closer to home (pro's and cons) - in terms of geographical location and policy making. 

Hello everyone, 

Congrat. to those who got the scholarship and congrat. to me as well. I got full scholarship with all financial breakdowns. 

Looking forward to seeing you in campus.

Edited by Maawarinu

Offer and scholarship for me too! =) Congratulations to all and hope to see most of you soon since I'll be accepting this one. Too good to pass over I feel.

For everyone with offers, do you have any idea by when the documents need to be submitted? Someone mentioned that they don't need to be sent by the 10th right?

Also anyone know about the details of the monthly stipend?

So excited to get back to studying after 5 years!

again congrat. to those who got the scholarship. 

Just wanna ask something on 'statement of financial means form'. Do you guys have to sign (declaring that you have the necessary means to finance your study?) does "necessary (financial) means" means the scholarship we are offered or our individual "necessary (financial) means" ? because on the second paragraph asking for attachment, like a documentary of financial support (i.e. bank statement)

does anyone have information on this? 

thanks for your clarification 

Congratulations Emag, Vhym06, Maawarinu, Phoenix, Pianodive_ani, Breeze and everyone else! Also, I got in with full scholarship, accommodation costs and stipend :) 

I will compare with other offers (from US and UK) and I have to decide soon. Any help?

Do you know about the professional career after the LKY for someone from El Salvador (Latin America)

Hey, everyone congrats.

I got in :D...  

but without scholarship.... :(  

Anyway, I have to send the proof of financials and I'm wondering what they want.  

The cost for 2 years judging from the statement of Financial means is 77,000-107,000 SGD.  

Has anyone else who didn't get financial heard more details on what the threshold is for the statement of financial means?  Do I have to have a savings account that exceeds that number?  I'm close to that number, but not there yet.  I'm worried that they'll reject me if I'm a bit short and I'd rather not take out loans now for an expense that won't be incurred until 2017.  

Also, I received the two health forms.  I know I have to do the University Health Centre Admission Medical Examination Report before I get to Singapore, but I'm not sure about the Immigration medical report since that one seems to talk only about Singapore clinics.   

My deadline is April 9th, and I'm going to be doing the medical stuff on April 8th (US time)... so those might be a bit late.  My feeling is that the medical stuff can wait a bit, but I'd love to know if anyone has received official confirmation on that.