HGSE Fall 2014

Edupunk

Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the prematriculation website :(?

Yes I haven't been able to login either...must be some sort of glitch with the system?

Yea, my pre matriculation page is denying me access as well, I'm guessing our information hasn't been updated by the servers yet. 

Dude thanks! I felt bad asking such a practical question amidst all this excitement!

Accepted as well!! Anyone else doing special studies?

Absolutely can't wait to meet all of you regardless! Congrats to all those admitted - I'm so thrilled and grateful to have found this wonderful community!

Also having the same issue. Kind of unfortunate but glad it seems to be a system-wide thing rather than a "oh-sorry-we-did-not-intend-to-admit-you" thing.

BTW, first-time poster here. I'll be joining the TIE cohort this fall. I have several years experience working in a tech-based, "at-risk" charter high school, as well as ~5 years experience working for a nonprofit charter support and advocacy organization based in Sacramento, CA.  Nice to meet you all electronically and hope to get to know you in-person soon!

To those who did not get favorable news today, I'd really encourage you to keep pushing. I am re-applicant myself and hope you decide to keep at it, too.

Soooo excited. Just got accepted into AIE. Has anyone heard about scholarships? I didn't. i'm hoping that info comes in a separate email because holy shit how am I going to afford this program?

The prematric page works for me but I already had a HUID. NoChance, have you decided where you will be attending?

Well I'm pretty much in the Harvard camp, even before financial info. It's tough because Stanford has such an awesome program and I know that I'd take away some amazing knowledge/experience at either one. 

I'm honestly just trying to take it in now. It feels weird.