2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUlOAyQsn4

Time to break out this video, it may help some others as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE&feature=youtu.be

This got me through those long nights of GRE studying/SOP writing, and it's still helping me when I'm flailing from grad school anxieties. Never give up, you beautiful people!

Stanford will send out invites starting Jan 6 (next Monday). Sorry about the rejections everyone. UCSF rejected me too =[

Not that I doubt you (based on previous years), but how do you know that? Did you call?

Does anyone know if the UCSF BMS rejections are separate from the iPQB program? UCSF's organization confuses me.

I believe they are separate. You can only apply to one program per year, and iPQB is a separate program. There are so many umbrella programs!

Sys88, I see you are also applying to UW MCB. Do you know if they've sent all their interviews? Results page has a few in mid December but that's all I know.  :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE&feature=youtu.be

This got me through those long nights of GRE studying/SOP writing, and it's still helping me when I'm flailing from grad school anxieties. Never give up, you beautiful people!

"Look at me, it's -10 degrees here and I'm harvesting Asiatic clams!" I applaud the logic of his argument. Thank you pyrocide lol

Sys88, I see you are also applying to UW MCB. Do you know if they've sent all their interviews? Results page has a few in mid December but that's all I know.  :(

I haven't heard anything from UW. There are so few on the results page that I assumed that the few on there were anomalies. Laster year most invites went out mid-January, so I'm holding out for that!

For those attending Harvard's BBS interview, did you already book your flight through students universe? I'm unsure of the email we're supposed to use for the log-in. I see the password and all that other information on the materials they gave me, but have no clue what email to use for the log-in. If anybody knows let me know. Thanks!

It says it on the admissions website

Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out, I kinda stopped going to their websites after I submitted my application. Next week can't come any sooner....

So as the days go by, I am beginning to get more nad more scared that my only options will be UTSW and UC Davis.  Does anyone have any idea what the interview acceptance percentage is like for UTSW?  I'm beginning to hold onto them as my 1 hope for a top school choice :wacko:

Does anyone know if Weill Cornell has sent out their invites/rejections yet? Or is next week going to be a big one for everyone

I know immunology has sent their stuff out.  I applied to cell/developmental and have not heard anything yet.

I know immunology has sent their stuff out.  I applied to cell/developmental and have not heard anything yet.

Thanks! I applied to the allied BCMB program as well but nothing yet 

Also, did anyone else hear from UW Immunology last week saying they had delayed decisionson a few applications until this week?  The program coordinator sent me a nice message about that on Dec 23rd, so I am on pins & needles right now.

Thanks! I applied to the allied BCMB program as well but nothing yet 

I applied to BCMB allied program - cell and developmental biology. Haven't heard anything yet.

For those who recently (or not so recently) were invited to interview for QCB@Princeton, the email from the chair of the admissions committee went to my inbox, but the email from student administrator who is arranging my visit went to my (gmail) spam folder. Just FYI.