2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

LOVED UNC. Interviews are officially over, and now I wait. Hope decisions come ASAP...I'm still waiting to hear from anyone post-interview.

I'm finished with interviews too, and also have no post-interview results yet. They're coming soon...!

Woke up to official rejection from the University of Maryland at College Park BISI/BEES. Expected. Was actually excited to hear something official from a school even though it was negative lol. Hope some good news rolls my way this week!!!

Woke up to official rejection from the University of Maryland at College Park BISI/BEES. Expected. Was actually excited to hear something official from a school even though it was negative lol. Hope some good news rolls my way this week!!!

Yeah, hearing something not good is better than not getting any response from the schools. Hope some good news coming for you! 

I'm finished with interviews too, and also have no post-interview results yet. They're coming soon...!

I'm thirding this (though I do have the one post-interview rejection). Just got back from Miami, was a nice break from the cold. Liked the school, not my top choice, but would attend if it came down to it. 6 weekends in a row was exhausting, but fun and very informative.

Hope to get some acceptances soon!

Acceptance to Yale BBS MMPP track! Seriously beyond excited - world's greatest birthday gift!! I will be accepting and heading to New Haven in the fall! I hope to see some of you there! :D:)

*wanders off to buy Yale merchandise*

I'm expecting to hear back from my 2 outstanding schools this week, and have my final campus visit (not an interview - just visit, so it'll at least be more relaxing) this weekend, so I could potentially know where I'll be next year by this time next week. What a crazy thought!

Edited by elanorci