2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

anyone at the first interview weekend for UNC-CH still waiting to hear??  I'm getting pretty nervous now....

I just interviewed for them last weekend. They said they have sent out a few invites but will be sending most of their invites in the next two weeks (at least for this last interview weekend which was the last one).

anyone at the first interview weekend for UNC-CH still waiting to hear??  I'm getting pretty nervous now....

I was there for the third weekend. I think they're waiting to send out most of the notifications until after their last weekend.

I just interviewed for them last weekend. They said they have sent out a few invites but will be sending most of their invites in the next two weeks (at least for this last interview weekend which was the last one).

There's actually one more this weekend. Originally there were only six but they had to add a seventh because of the east coast snow storms.

From UMASS Medical - Worcester - "Dear __, Your application is still in play and will need a bit more time to finish
evaluations and comparison of candidates. Sorry for the delay on this and
we appreciate your patience.  A bit of an anxious time, I know!"

Recent Grad School Updates:

UTHSC- GSBS Cancer Bio Program: Rejected on 2/18 via e-mail

Rice University- Cancer Bio Program: Wait listed on 2/19 via e-mail. This was a bit weird.. I e-mailed a professor with regards to her research and received a response from Admissions instead. I think the prof may have forwarded my e-mail to them, because the subject heading was the same unique title I had written. This is my top choice for grad school. I have not had an interview yet and am on the wait list for it. Please send in your responses soon if you are deciding not to go to Rice, so that I can have a shot at an interview. I work across the street from the school and dream about attending it on a daily basis lol.

University of Houston: Dept Cell & Molecular Biology: Scheduled for an interview on 3/27-3/28. Received a phone call and e-mail on 3/4. Very excited!

Again guys, please send in your responses for Rice as soon as you can. This is literally my DREAM SCHOOL!

I saw Yale BBS sent out rejections to those who didn't interview. Maybe that means those of us who did are going to hear back tomorrow or Friday? God, I hope so

I didn't hear anything and I didn't interview... Confusion! Haha

I saw Yale BBS sent out rejections to those who didn't interview. Maybe that means those of us who did are going to hear back tomorrow or Friday? God, I hope so

I'm not sure what track you are, but BBSB people have been hearing back since last weekend. I'm still in the lurch waiting right there with you, hope this week brings good news!

From UMASS Medical - Worcester - "Dear __, Your application is still in play and will need a bit more time to finish

evaluations and comparison of candidates. Sorry for the delay on this and

we appreciate your patience.  A bit of an anxious time, I know!"

I didnt get an email... guess my application is no longer in play...... oh well...gluck to u immune123.

I'm not sure what track you are, but BBSB people have been hearing back since last weekend. I'm still in the lurch waiting right there with you, hope this week brings good news!

Yeah I saw someone from MMPP heard back. I was with MCGD. Yale is my top choice, so I'm really really hoping for good news