2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

EMAIL: ACCEPTED (post interview) UCONN Biomedical Science!!!!! I am officially going to grad school!!!!

Congrats! I interviewed for that program as well. So I guess it's a rejection for me since I haven't heard from them.

Congrats! I interviewed for that program as well. So I guess it's a rejection for me since I haven't heard from them.

I am assuming that for Umass Medical - Worcester too because other people have heard already. But I think they are all coming in waves...

Do professors usually respond to your post-interview thank you emails? The majority of mine don't and I'm not sure if it's because they're busy or if it has negative implications...

Most of mine have. I usually get a friendly response or at least a neutral one.

Congrats! Which weekend did you interview? I may be joining you. I haven't decided yet but I think it may be my top choice regardless of other responses. One more interview to attend though.

I interviewed the 22nd, aka the weekend before last. The program and I are a really good fit, and I got along really well with all the profs and grad students I talked to. Bonus: my boyfriend lives in the city, so after almost 4 years of long distance we can live together! It's a perfect combination of awesome program and that :)

I interviewed a while back for UMass Medical and I'm still waiting. My interviewer told me they finished interviews last Monday so we should hear soon, but I'm still twiddling my thumbs.

thanks. there is this one results in the page says ' no email, check apply website for status update', is that the same application website do you know?

Edited by yonglin489

Am I the only one who went to the 1st Harvard BBS weekend and still haven't heard back? I'm getting really desperate now.....

Nope, also me.... FYI, I was told that those accepted should hear back by March 5th. So tomorrow or bust for us. 

Has anyone else not been accepted post interview yet? Not enjoying this waiting game.

Been waiting on University of Florida since February 8th....