We need a meme

eriatarka

I was talking to a friend tonight who's also applying to grad school, and we are both so wracked with anxiety and over-analyzing everything. I joked that we were acting like Bridezillas.... we're GRADZILLAS!

With all the irrational things we do and say during application season, such as refreshing emails a million times per day, etc., I thought I'd pose the question to you all:

You're a creative bunch.... If you could caption a meme based on GradCafe or your own personal freak-outs, what would you write?

45499424.jpg

I feel like if Paranoid Parrot and Socially Awkward Penguin had a weird lovechild, then Insanity Wolf and Clueless College Freshman had an even weirder lovechild, the byproduct of those lovechildren producing a meme-baby would be the most accurate depiction of GradCafe forum users. :P

I feel like if Paranoid Parrot and Socially Awkward Penguin had a weird lovechild, then Insanity Wolf and Clueless College Freshman had an even weirder lovechild, the byproduct of those lovechildren producing a meme-baby would be the most accurate depiction of GradCafe forum users. :P

I think the level of detail obsession that went into describing this meme is itself a meme for applicants at the GradCafe! Meta-meme?

• 2 weeks later...

I laughed so hard. Thanks pears. Do you have a visual for this 3rd generation meme creature as well?

reminds me of this starting at 1:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYqwT1WA_o4