Where are you from?

Hello! I'm from Hanoi and currently working as a programmer and thus study computer science, still in the stressful waiting process :D :D Looks like you're studying communication! Congrats to you for so many acceptances already! Have you made your decision? :)

Oh hi, I'm from HCMC and I've been in the US for the past 6 years getting my undergrad and working. Thank you and no I have not made my decision - I'm killing myself over it! Where are you applying for school? Good luck with the waiting!

Edited by VioletAyame

Oh hi, I'm from HCMC and I've been in the US for the past 6 years getting my undergrad and working. Thank you and no I have not made my decision - I'm killing myself over it! Where are you applying for school? Good luck with the waiting!

Thanks! I'm applying to a lot of places and it's all over the US really, I tried to find schools that can fit best with my interest! I hope this waiting season will be over soon! T___T Very nice to see everyone from different countries and gather on Gradcafe! ^^ 

• 1 year later...