Psych Results Search Page Questions/Clarifications

FeelTheBern

30 minutes ago, artsy16 said:

Could the UT-Knoxville Counseling people* PM me? Not asking for your POI (unless you feel comfortable sharing!) but I do have a couple questions!

I would be interested in this, too! Would be great if you could PM me your POI.

3 hours ago, BritAlysse said:

Whoever got the phone interview from Alabama, would you mind PMing me who your POI is? I applied for the child track too :unsure:

Congrats btw!!

I'm wondering the same thing!! 

18 hours ago, artsy16 said:

Could the UT-Knoxville Counseling people* PM me? Not asking for your POI (unless you feel comfortable sharing!) but I do have a couple questions!

17 hours ago, Applicant 1746 said:

I would be interested in this, too! Would be great if you could PM me your POI.

Same here! If the UT-Knoxville Counseling people could PM me the POI or the research interests (if you feel comfortable sharing!). 

It would be so awesome/appreciated!

To the person who got a phone interview at SUNY Stony Brook's Clinical program, could you please message me your POI if you feel comfortable doing so? If not, I would love to know if you received an email from your POI, DCT or a grad student. I would greatly appreciate it!

Could the person who was invited to interview day with the University of Florida's Counseling program please let me know if they were contacted by their POI, DCT, or grad student? Also, if you feel comfortable PMing me your POI, it would be greatly appreciated!

7 hours ago, Mcklock said:

Would love to know the POI of the person who got an invite from UConn's clinical psychology program, PM me!

I would also appreciate this information! If you're comfortable sharing your POI, please PM me too! :) 

Same here! Can you please PM me your POI too?

And  I would also wish to know the POI of the person who got an invite from U of Miami's clinical psychology program, can you please PM me? 

Thanks! =) 

Edited by DreamOn

21 minutes ago, FacelessMage said:

Can the person who posted the Drexel interview invite PM me your POI? Also, what did you receive the call?

Me too please! and congrats!

Could the person who posted the Drexel interview private message me your POI if you feel comfortable? I just joined the forum, not exactly sure how it works to message and such.  Good luck to everyone in this daunting waiting process! 

25 minutes ago, Timemachines said:

Congrats to whoever was invited to the WashU recruitment weekend! Would you mind telling me if the email was sent as a mass email or by your POI?? You can PM or post here, whichever you prefer!

21 minutes ago, OCDreamer said:

To the person who got interview at Louisville (Clinical Psych) if you're willing could you PM me your POI? Desperately hoping program assistant sends out multiple emails ????

I'll PM you.