Psych Results Search Page Questions/Clarifications

FeelTheBern

To those who reported getting Psych/Neuro interview invites from University of Colorado-Boulder (particularly the person who specified the Cognition area), would you mind PM-ing me whether those were invites for formal interview weekend or for Skype/phone interviews? Thanks & congrats!

1 minute ago, 130 said:

To those who reported getting Psych/Neuro interview invites from University of Colorado-Boulder (particularly the person who specified the Cognition area), would you mind PM-ing me whether those were invites for formal interview weekend or for Skype/phone interviews? Thanks & congrats!

Same question here! 

1 hour ago, VentureIntoNothingness said:

Congratulations to the person receiving an interview invite from Indiana U - Bloomington Clinical Psych program! I would really appreciate it if you would like to PM me your POI. :)

Congrats!

Hey Venture-

Saw you were accepted at OSU from your footer..congratulations! I applied Social at OSU and so far have not heard anything and there have been no results for that specific sub-area on GC. Could you tell me if your acceptance came from PI, sub-area, or a mass email to all applicants across areas? Thanks!

15 minutes ago, tallulah said:

Congrats to the one who got a Harvard interview! Would you mind PMing me your POI?

Could that person possibly PM me too? Hahaha. Also, has anyone heard from Vanderbilt or Emory clinical? It seems in previous years they contacted very early but I haven't seen anything from them this year

Would whoever posted to WUSTL clinical result clarify the information behind this post? You mentioned that there was a phone call and that on-site invites would go out in 10 days. Did you mean that your POI had a preliminary phone interview with you? And by 10 days, do you mean January 15th? 

38 minutes ago, Applicant38 said:

Would whoever posted to WUSTL clinical result clarify the information behind this post? You mentioned that there was a phone call and that on-site invites would go out in 10 days. Did you mean that your POI had a preliminary phone interview with you? And by 10 days, do you mean January 15th? 

Hi, I wasn't the person who posted that, but I had a very similar experience so maybe I can help. Had a phone interview on 1/4 (last Monday) with POI - preliminary interview. They said on the phone the admissions committee would be meeting over the next two weeks and decisions would be made within 7-10 days. My impression of 10 days would be by this Friday the 15th, yes. I also think that if you applied to the program and did not have a preliminary interview that is 100% normal!

Edited by S.Elizabeth

To the person who was contacted by a professor at Emory: would you please message me your POI and/or what you were told about when exactly interview invites will come out by email? Thank you!