Psych Results Search Page Questions/Clarifications

FeelTheBern

Can the recent UF counseling person PM me? UF is also my top choice, but I'm waitlisted. Would like to compare POIs if you feel comfortable, just so I can know my chances of getting off the waitlist. Thanks and congrats!

On 2/7/2016 at 8:27 AM, schwilliam said:

The posters who had interviews at Maryland for school psych: What was the interview like? What are the some of the questions they asked? How many other candidates were being interviewed?

It was separated into two sessions, morning and afternoon. There were 15 people total, for a cohort of 3-5. We began with an overview of the program, then round-table discussions with each faculty about their research, and then individual interviews with faculty and students. No questions really surprised me, they were really trying to assess fit, so a lot of "why school psych?" "why maryland?" etc.

• 2 weeks later...

To the Georgia State University poster who got waitlisted today, I'm really sorry to hear the news :( I hope someone turns down their offer there so you can get in.. Would you mind PMing me your PI? Or I could tell you mine and you could let me know if that was your PI or not.