Psych Results Search Page Questions/Clarifications

FeelTheBern

Does anyone know if the UCs will send out rejection letters? UC Berkeley sent out their invites on Dec. 21st and I didn't get one so I'm guessing I was rejected? I'm still waiting on UCLA and UCSD... their interview weekends are coming up soon so I'm getting a little nervous :/

19 hours ago, psychgal2112 said:

Does anyone know if the UCs will send out rejection letters? UC Berkeley sent out their invites on Dec. 21st and I didn't get one so I'm guessing I was rejected? I'm still waiting on UCLA and UCSD... their interview weekends are coming up soon so I'm getting a little nervous :/

Unfortunately, I think all of their invites have gone out.

I'm going to the UCSD weekend and a friend who goes to my school was invited to UCLA.

Best of luck with the rest of the application season!

4 hours ago, Tahlain said:

Unfortunately, I think all of their invites have gone out.

I'm going to the UCSD weekend and a friend who goes to my school was invited to UCLA.

Best of luck with the rest of the application season!

Thanks for responding! And congrats on the interview! :) Do you mind me asking what programs you and your friend applied to? And did your application status on UCSD's website change? Mine still says under review (hanging on to that glimmer of hope hehe)

Is there anyone who applied OSU cognitive psyc? I had a Skype interview with my POI on Dec.23rd, but no feedback yet. I emailed him to ask about my application status, but he did not respond me. If anyone has been admitted, could you please PM me your POI? Thanks~

1 hour ago, psycgrad37 said:

Has anyone heard from Arizona State, Boston College, or Georgia State counseling psyc?

I'm still waiting on Georgia State. There was a post in the results page 2 weeks ago that interview day is 1/29. Hopefully they're postponing it, or accepting people without interviews :P

@psycgrad37Update posted in the results thread!

Edited by artsy16

On January 18, 2016 at 6:08 PM, beyondnervous said:

Those who received an invite from UNC-Greensboro, could you please private message me with more details? I am very curious to know if your POI is the POI I applied to worth with! :) Thank you so much!

RT^^^

Does anyone want to claim the Tufts interview invite that was posted in the Results?
Can you clarify which area of psychology you applied to and also if the interview invite was for an in-person interview or a phone/Skype interview?

@psycgrad37It wasn't me, but I saw a post about an hour ago that's since disappeared from the results thread. The person said they were notified by an admissions person, not by their POI. They also stated they would not share their POI. I also applied and am waiting to hear back--it's the last school I'm waiting on.