The Graduate Institute Geneva(IHEID) 2017-2018

6 minutes ago, DA004 said:

I had followed up on my email where they had said they will reply on Wednesday to know if they are responding today. Just got a response from them saying they will give tomorrow. 

Another DAY!

thank you for the information! at least I'll now stop checking frantically!

T

8 minutes ago, DA004 said:

I had followed up on my email where they had said they will reply on Wednesday to know if they are responding today. Just got a response from them saying they will give tomorrow. 

Another DAY!

Thanks for checking, and good luck :D

12 minutes ago, DA004 said:

Another DAY!

Thank you so much. I was starting to get annoyed. 

11 minutes ago, DA004 said:

Another DAY!

Hi. Do they say if this deadline is just for you? Or is it an official results day or something?

32 minutes ago, DA004 said:

Another DAY!

thanks for the info!

at least I can know when this is going to finish :)

i asked them in the email as to when the decisions would be posted and they immediately replied that those would be given to us by tomorrow evening (Geneva Time). so best of luck.

Hello guys! Don't you think that those who received the decisions are the ones who submitted applications for the early bird deadline? It seems to me so. How many of you applied by the 2nd deadline in January?

11 minutes ago, Mantoo said:

Hello guys! Don't you think that those who received the decisions are the ones who submitted applications for the early bird deadline? It seems to me so. How many of you applied by the 2nd deadline in January?

There was no ealry bird deadline for interdisciplinary courses (Development and Int Affaris), and most of results this week were for these courses. But I don't have any explanation for what is happening. Let's just hope that by tomorrow we will have our results.

35 minutes ago, DA004 said:

Angelina Jolie is keeping them busy today :|

Funny you mention A Jolie, The London Times has today a photo of her. She gave this week her debut as visiting professor for Humanitarian Work at LSE.

9 minutes ago, Artù said:

hi there, do you know if anyone has received its response for the phd in international economics?

I don't see anything on the results page. It looks like there have been 6 rejections (and 0 acceptances) at Masters level for international economics but so far no one has reported anything for the Phd.

Someone got into the Development Economics phd but that's all I see.

it is almost 8am Geneva time. I'm sitting at a wifi cafe in southern Cambodia. I think they'll send it at the end of the day to avoid the flood of emails afterwards. Good luck to you all! 

i am only hoping they won't screw up this time like once they did :P  

thankfully, my nerves are in check today! (maybe i am just prepared for the worst given the previous track record

1 hour ago, Akansha said:

i am only hoping they won't screw up this time like once they did :P  

thankfully, my nerves are in check today! (maybe i am just prepared for the worst given the previous track record

how did they fuck up?