2017 Neuroscience PhD Applicants and Admission Results

neuroundergrad

14 minutes ago, purkinjay said:

Congrats to NYU folks!!!!

For myself though I am super bummed... Wonder if there's any chance they don't send out all emails at once?

I hope so!  I'm still hanging on - looks like emails are still personalized for the name (haha) so it might take a while to get to everyone.  I know since I'm at the very end of the alphabet, I've had my fill of freaking out when others post on this forum early.  And then I finally get an email around dinnertime.  

5 minutes ago, neurotrino said:

I hope so!  I'm still hanging on - looks like emails are still personalized for the name (haha) so it might take a while to get to everyone.  I know since I'm at the very end of the alphabet, I've had my fill of freaking out when others post on this forum early.  And then I finally get an email around dinnertime.  

Oop I too have a name very much at the end of the alphabet so I will hold on to hope! Fingers crossed for us both!

13 minutes ago, neuroguy88 said:

srsly tho, anybody know anything about Columbia..?

Sooooo I just called them and they said they're still sending out invites "today, later today, early next week" 

Edit: I feel like I have been calling programs more than most people do. Hope this isn't a bad thing :/

Edited by purkinjay

9 minutes ago, purkinjay said:

Sooooo I just called them and they said they're still sending out invites "today, later today, early next week" 

(I feel like I have been calling programs more than most people do. Hope this isn't a bad thing..)

Thank you purkinjay! And don't worry, I have called a few programs too! 

Let the anxiety continue >____> 

1 hour ago, superlative_high said:

Agh are people hearing from MIT BCS officially? I had a pre-interview Skype yesterday and I see interview invites starting to appear on the results page...

There is only one and it was from awhile ago, unless you've seen another today? 

6 hours ago, Daphna_ said:

Hi!

Is anyone International here? I haven't recieved any interview intiviations.... Is the timeline different or was my application just not good enough?

Be happy to share my resume and hear your thoughts...

Here! I suggest you check the results section (top of this page) so that you can find out more information for the programs you applied.

Relax! there is still a lot of them didn't send out interviews.

There are still a few of us (international and non-international) left who've gotten zero interviews. Sorry, guys. Hope we can still try to enjoy our holidays through the stress. 

Edited by Drifloon