Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

I saw that someone applying to UNC Chapel Hill in Clinical Psychology indicated that they were rejected via the website? Where did you determine that you were rejected on the website? I don't see anything when I visit the page or my application.

2 hours ago, Psychedoutbypsych said:

To the person who received the invitation for an interview to Georgia State (clinical), can you please PM me the name of you POI?  THANKS!

Me too please. And if anyone has heard from U New Mexico, please DM your POI! Thank you!!

3 hours ago, Stauce said:

I saw that someone applying to UNC Chapel Hill in Clinical Psychology indicated that they were rejected via the website? Where did you determine that you were rejected on the website? I don't see anything when I visit the page or my application.

https://clinicalpsych.unc.edu/application-process/ under Interview Notification Date. :( 

7 minutes ago, BlueberryMerfin said:

It does, but it also says: "All applicants invited for an interview have been notified. Good luck to everyone."

My online application status hasn't changed, but I received an invite for UNC chapel hill and had done a skype interview back in December with my POI/grad students, and received a formal invite via phone (from POI) and email from the department later. I hope that helps in some way :/ If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting to hear back from the majority of my programs haha

7 minutes ago, starburst said:

My online application status hasn't changed, but I received an invite for UNC chapel hill and had done a skype interview back in December with my POI/grad students, and received a formal invite via phone (from POI) and email from the department later. I hope that helps in some way :/ If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting to hear back from the majority of my programs haha

Got it. I actually applied to the Social Psychology PhD program at UNC-Chapel Hill. Would you assume the deadline is the same for for invitations in all of UNC’s psychology programs or do you think they may still be sending out invites?

16 minutes ago, Stauce said:

Got it. I actually applied to the Social Psychology PhD program at UNC-Chapel Hill. Would you assume the deadline is the same for for invitations in all of UNC’s psychology programs or do you think they may still be sending out invites?

I honestly have no idea :/ I applied to clinical PhD programs, and I know the timelines are sometimes different for different programs. However, it looks like the interview days for social and clinical are the same day (Feb 9th) based on the website.

18 hours ago, JHWalker93 said:

Has anyone heard from the following schools? 

VCU, SMU, Memphis, Northwestern, Kentucky, University of Denver, Miami University (Ohio), University of Missouri - Kansas City

Thanks! Started to get really anxious seeing so many invites.

I heard from PI I work with at Northwestern that they have until Monday (1/15) to finish reviewing applications and then I assume invites will go out shortly after (sometime next week!)

26 minutes ago, squirrelene said:

I heard from PI I work with at Northwestern that they have until Monday (1/15) to finish reviewing applications and then I assume invites will go out shortly after (sometime next week!)

Do you know if this is the same for Feinberg and Evanston clinical programs? 

9 minutes ago, kelverde said:

Has anyone heard from University of Michigan or Emory yet? I had a Skype interview with the U of Michigan PI last month, but haven't heard anything else.

I haven't heard anything yet and I've talked to 1 or 2 other people who haven't heard anything about official interviews yet either, so hoping they haven't sent any out yet.