Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

On 2018/1/6 at 3:58 AM, EN94 said:

Has anyone heard from Minnesota for the Institute of Child Development's, 
Developmental Psychopathology and Clinical Science (DPCS) training track?

Would like to know as well

Just so I don’t hold out any false hope, can someone send me the POI’s for Albany, Stony Brook, USC, Miami, UCONN, Temple, Virginia Tech, UMASS Boston, BU & Rochester. I think it’s time to formulate a new plan although as of now I’ve only seen one of my POI’s posted. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, creteA said:

Has anyone heard anything from Georgia State University, University of Colorado Boulder, Fordham, or Columbia? 

From the past results section, it looks like Fordham doesn't reach out until the end of January. 

1 hour ago, creteA said:

Has anyone heard anything from Georgia State University, University of Colorado Boulder, Fordham, or Columbia? 

I applied to GSU. I heard that interviewees would hear something this week (Jan. 8 -Jan. 12).

Has anyone heard from the Virginia Curry School of Education for their Clinical Psych Ph.D.? They have 1/26 and 2/9 listed as their interview dates. It seems a little short notice to have not sent out invites, especially for the 1/26 date. Also, has anyone heard back from SMU's program? The CUDCP calendar initially stated that interview emails should be sent out on Dec. 29th and then was changed to today (1/8). If anyone's heard back, is the interview date on the CUDCP calendar correct (Friday 2/2)? 

11 minutes ago, yyjkkk said:

School: Southern Methodist

Type: PhD (Clinical)

Date of invite: 1/8/2018

Type of invite: Email from POI

Interview date(s): 1/2 to 2/2 

Would you mind sending me your POI's initials? Also do you mean 2/1-2/2 for the interview dates? 

Has anyone heard from the following schools?

• ECU
  • UAB-Birmingham
  • Univ. of Memphis
  • Penn State
  • VA Consortium
  • Pitt
  • Univ. NC Charlotte

I am completely freaking out seeing that other people have received invites from other schools

Edited by Kera1228
misspelling

30 minutes ago, selizabeth said:

Does anyone know if UNC Charlotte is done extending interviews?

I just asked about them. I searched this and SDN and didn't see anyone post about them. I'm freaking out but good luck.

56 minutes ago, ZTG92 said:

Did UC Berkeley send out rejections as well as invites? I have not heard either way from them.

If you check their website you will see that they posted this: Interview invitations for Fall 2018 admission were sent via email to all selected applicants on December 20th, 3:00PM Pacific Standard Time. Applicants not receiving an invitation are unlikely to advance in the admissions process, but all applications remain open until final decisions are made and applicants notified.

On 1/7/2018 at 1:46 PM, umlemaillist said:

Just so I don’t hold out any false hope, can someone send me the POI’s for Albany, Stony Brook, USC, Miami, UCONN, Temple, Virginia Tech, UMASS Boston, BU & Rochester. I think it’s time to formulate a new plan although as of now I’ve only seen one of my POI’s posted. Thank you. 

I’m also wondering about the University of Rochester as well!

7 hours ago, ZTG92 said:

Did UC Berkeley send out rejections as well as invites? I have not heard either way from them.

Cal sent out interview invites on Dec 20th(for all departments). You probably won't receive an official rejection until later in the game(after they give official offers to those invited to interviews. 

Best of luck with other schools though :D