Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

30 minutes ago, Wordtobigbird said:

What people? No one posted about Vanderbilt and your inability to read this short thread caused a chain reaction of people asking/being anxious about it

My guess is that people post on the result page: https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/ and exchange for details via private messages here. Some people would post in this forumn as well, but not all of them do.

Would the people who received invites to interview at Louisiana State Univ please PM me their POI? I would really appreciate it and congratulations on the invite!

1 hour ago, !!psych said:

Can the people who got into University of Florida DM me what they meant by "mass email"

Thanks!

This was not me but just so you know... usually "mass email" means that an academic coordinator or director of clinical training or someone like that sends out an email blast to all of the people being invited to interview at once instead of individual phone calls or emails from POI's.

Edited by PsychM

On 12/8/2017 at 10:13 AM, Becks_Psych said:

School: Texas Tech University 

Type: Clinical Psychology, PhD

Date of invite: 12/08/17

Type of invite: Phone call from POI

Interview date(s): Interview Weekend 02/09 

I'm currently going here for my undergrad. PM me if you have any questions at all! :) Congratulations!

Would love to hear from the applicant who got the University of Iowa email for an interview about if it was a mass email or not.

Has anyone heard anything from the USC clinical psych program? I know that in past years they sent interview invites out by now but I haven't seen anyone post about it!

Edited by PsychPotato

9 minutes ago, PsychPotato said:

Has anyone heard anything from the USC clinical psych program? I know that in past years they sent interview invites out by now but I haven't seen anyone post about it!

I was wondering the same thing, but I know last year they only had a couple faculty taking students and this year they have many more, so I'm thinking that might account for the delay!

Edited by clinpsych55

18 hours ago, LFPT03 said:

Could the person who got the invite from Virginia Commonwealth University and University of Miami PM me their PI's initials?

I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone posted about the University of Miami yet. Someone did post about University of Florida, however. If I'm wrong, I would also appreciate a DM from whoever may have heard from UMiami!