Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

1 hour ago, !!psych said:

I may have missed it, but I don't think anyone posted about the University of Miami yet. Someone did post about University of Florida, however. If I'm wrong, I would also appreciate a DM from whoever may have heard from UMiami!

I would love the POI on Miami, Albany, Virginia Tech & Temple. Things are looking bleak here. 

Hi folks... Would you guys be interested in having a separate thread for people requesting POI information? I know everyone (myself included) is antsy about hearing from their chosen programs but this thread is starting to get a little cluttered now that interview offers are beginning to roll in. What do you think?

On 12/14/2017 at 9:04 AM, Psych2018 said:

Can the poster who received an invite to University of Wyoming PM me the POI?

thanks!

I would also love this info. Congrats on the interview and thanks in advance :) 

8 hours ago, starburst said:

That sounds good! Waiting to hear about POI on Temple as well... it seems historically from that notification thread that Temple announced interview invites around this week. :( Getting nervous..

Can the person who heard from Templ PM me with the POI as well? Thank you. 

14 hours ago, beclj91 said:

Hi folks... Would you guys be interested in having a separate thread for people requesting POI information? I know everyone (myself included) is antsy about hearing from their chosen programs but this thread is starting to get a little cluttered now that interview offers are beginning to roll in. What do you think?

Hi I appreciate your concerns:D. It seems that this forumn is becoming less about results but more about information exchange. As a rough estimate: less than 20% here are reporting results. Probably due to the fact that there is already a result page (https://www.thegradcafe.com/survey/index.php). I know this forumn is probably not developed to request POI information, but if you start a new forumn people may use both the new forumn and this one, which may make it difficult to check info (we will have to look at two forumns!:o). Just some personal thoughts.

Ahhhh I'm starting to see people getting interview invites to other psych areas at UMich and I'm trying not to freak out that I haven't gotten one for clinical yet, but I'm having such a hard time not drowning in anxiety :wacko:

Hello everyone! Long-time lurker here who just couldn't stay away any longer. 

Does anyone know if FSU is done extending interview invites? I saw a few a while back, but not enough to make me think they were all sent out. Will probably give up if I don't hear anything by today since their admissions office is closed for the rest of the month.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone during this trying process!

1 hour ago, summertimepsy said:

Hello everyone! Long-time lurker here who just couldn't stay away any longer. 

Does anyone know if FSU is done extending interview invites? I saw a few a while back, but not enough to make me think they were all sent out. Will probably give up if I don't hear anything by today since their admissions office is closed for the rest of the month.

Thanks, and good luck to everyone during this trying process!

I am really curious about FSU as well. Additionally does anyone know if Nebraska has sent any invites out yet, or just rejections? 

6 hours ago, jk616 said:

I am really curious about FSU as well. Additionally does anyone know if Nebraska has sent any invites out yet, or just rejections? 

The interview date for FSU is the second week of Jan so I think they're all out. Unless different labs are doing different interview days, but that seems weird.

Edited by psych0
Forgot to specify school