Fall 2018 Clinical Psych Interview Invites

psych0

2 hours ago, beclj91 said:

Also, not for nothing, I found this calendar that CUDCP schools use, so I'm hoping I still have a week for Toledo: https://teamup.com/ks952632ef38687f3e Hopefully it's useful to anyone who might not have seen it yet.

That calendar is a huge help!  Thank you!

4 hours ago, gponzini said:

School: Virginia Tech

Type: Clinical Psychology, PhD

Date of invite: 12/15/17

Type of invite: Email from POI

Interview date(s): 02/08/18 - 02/09/18

Congratulations. Can you please pm me your POI. Thank you. 

On 12/16/2017 at 7:52 AM, Meteor&Star said:

If the person who received Oregon clinical interview could message me your POI's initials, I would be more than grateful. If not comfortable sharing, is this a mass email, or a individual email from POI?

This was an individual email from the POI. I'll pm you the person's initials.

20 minutes ago, Timemachines said:

Im kind of sweating about the fact that people have been waitlisted for programs and its not even January - is this common? Or is this waitlisted for an interview?

It’s waitlist for an interview. Lots of programs do this instead of not communicating at all with people who “barely missed the cut” for first round interview offers. In my experience, I’ve had friends move off of the waitlist in some circumstances if an invited applicant turns down their offer to attend the interview weekend (usually due to a conflict). 

Edited by Clinapp2017

32 minutes ago, kittyprincess said:

For those who received an invite to TAMU was it from DCT or POI?

thanks!

I believe our invites were sent by a faculty member who is coordinating the event. Some may have also heard from their POI, but it was primarily one faculty member who sent the initial invitation. 

10 minutes ago, JacobWalla said:

I believe our invites were sent by a faculty member who is coordinating the event. Some may have also heard from their POI, but it was primarily one faculty member who sent the initial invitation. 

Forgive my panic driven question but do you think all TAMU invites are out or just one POI?

5 minutes ago, kittyprincess said:

Forgive my panic driven question but do you think all TAMU invites are out or just one POI?

Totally understand, I was in the same position last year. I'm helping to coordinate the event and I was told that the last invites should have gone out this morning, so I don't think there will be any more. Stay positive though, it's early in the invitation season! I know how stressful this process is :(

School: SUNY Albany

Type: Clinical Psychology PhD

Date of invite: 12/19/17

Type of invite: Voicemail and email from POI

Interview date(s): 03/02/18 - 03/04/18 (actual interview day is 3/03/18)

Feel free to PM me if you have a question :)