Could you PM me your POI please?

1 hour ago, SarahTonin said:

School Name: University of Pittsburgh
Date Interview Invite Received: 01/17
Degree: PhD
Type: Clinical
Notified via: phone 
Interview Date: 2/16-2/17

Could you PM your POI to me as well? Thank you, and congratulations! :)

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:15 AM, clinical_chicana said:

School: University of Massachusetts: Boston

Type: Clinical PhD

Date of Invite: 1/16/18

Type of invite: email from POI for INFORMAL interview

Interview date: 1/18

I got an email asking for a preliminary phone interview! This is one of my top programs, so I'm very excited! This is my first time applying to clinical PhD programs and I know many applicants have more experience, better GPA, and higher GRE scores. I applied to 10 programs, I have 4 formal interviews and now 1 phone interview. I'm scared that all of this is too good to be true. Since I have at least 4 interviews, are my odds of actually getting accepted pretty high?? 

Would you mind sharing POI at UMASS? Did they let you know when official invites might get sent out? Thanks!!!

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:43 PM, LFPT03 said:

I am looking for any information regarding the following schools.  I know some of the schools have sent out invites, but I am interested to know if anyone knows about rejections as well:

• University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • East Carolina University
  • University of Louisville (when are interviews?)
  • University of Miami (anyone received a rejection?)
  • University of Missouri-Kansas City
  • University of New Mexico

I am also waiting to here back from UAB and ECU. Good luck

These schools have been mentioned a few times, but I wanted to ask again to see if anybody has received invites or rejections, or have POI info!!

• Arizona State U

• Houston

• Memphis

• U of New Mexico

• Syracuse

10 hours ago, psychedelic2 said:

These schools have been mentioned a few times, but I wanted to ask again to see if anybody has received invites or rejections, or have POI info!!

• Arizona State U

• Houston

• Memphis

• U of New Mexico

• Syracuse

ASU invites went out. Their interview date, I think, is 1/26. I don’t think rejections went out yet. The survey site also looks like Syracuse went out (but last year POIs sent emails well in to late Jan, sI not sure of finality). Their interview date may also be 1/26 (or 2/2). Memphis seems to be operating by POI invite w/o a mass email sent yet (interview date is 2/2). 

Edited by Psycholostress
Add info re: Syracuse

Hi everyone :) I'm wondering if anyone has heard back from the following schools/knows anything about where they're at in the process now. (Is it too early to email program coordinators to ask?)
- Harvard
- Northwestern Feinberg
- U of Rochester
- UMass Boston (if we haven't heard back from PI) -- looks like they might be out?
- GWU PhD -- looks like they might be out?
- CUNY John Jay -- looks like some of the CUNYs are out?

Thank you! :)

19 hours ago, entropy_ said:

Would you mind sharing POI at UMASS? Did they let you know when official invites might get sent out? Thanks!!!

Hey, I didn't get an invite, but on the results page posters said the invite was from POI HL (I'm assuming Dr. Heidi Levitt)

18 minutes ago, dr. bubbles said:

Hey, I didn't get an invite, but on the results page posters said the invite was from POI HL (I'm assuming Dr. Heidi Levitt)

Also did not get an invite yet! I applied to a different PI and it looked like all the posters were definitely just from that one specific PI. So there's hope still :)

1 hour ago, childcenteredwork said:

Hi everyone :) I'm wondering if anyone has heard back from the following schools/knows anything about where they're at in the process now. (Is it too early to email program coordinators to ask?)
- Harvard
- Northwestern Feinberg
- U of Rochester
- UMass Boston (if we haven't heard back from PI) -- looks like they might be out?

Hey,  I was contacted by a PI at UMass Boston. No formal invitations have been sent out yet. I just think some PIs decided to reach out to a few students for more information. don't worry if you haven't received anything! It's still early. 

Good luck! 

5 minutes ago, psynerd said:

Can the people who posted in the results page about Boston University please message me your POI’s :)

thank you!!! 

same please!!

4 hours ago, childcenteredwork said:

- Harvard
- Northwestern Feinberg
- U of Rochester

John Jay's are all out