Fall 2018 Admission

deleteaccount

1 hour ago, Luptior said:

Okay, guess no chance at UCI

I wouldn’t give up on it. I hadn’t listed this PI and they still contacted me.

PS: just to add the PI contacted me directly, so don’t I think there’s only a batch of interviews that go out.

good luck ;)

Edited by brcs

17 minutes ago, there_is_a_so_long_wait said:

guys anyone hear from USC?  bus to the asylum will arrive in an hour

May be USC are done sending out their acceptances. In the last two years, all the PhD acceptances reported on the results page were on the same day. This time there has been a day of multiple PhD acceptances.

15 minutes ago, you_will_get_in_fam said:

May be USC are done sending out their acceptances. In the last two years, all the PhD acceptances reported on the results page were on the same day. This time there has been a day of multiple PhD acceptances.

ohhh well... so long guys.... im leaving for the asylum now.... i hope they have wifi there otherwise i wouldn't be able to respond and check gradcafe...   

On 2/7/2018 at 10:32 PM, Luptior said:

He has no idea about the final nums. He just visited Emory thru biostat dept but his POI is in both CSI&Bios and told him that CSI has already held onsite interviews.

Let me tell you some news: I just contacted with Emory CSI graduate committee and they told me they will send all final interview notice by Feb 15th. :| 

On 2/9/2018 at 6:28 PM, Bigcat1993 said:

Let me tell you some news: I just contacted with Emory CSI graduate committee and they told me they will send all final interview notice by Feb 15th. :| 

Okay, gonna check emails everyday...

8 minutes ago, sukune said:

I'm clueless, actually. My interest is in Machine Learning, so I'm unsure which one would be better. Dartmouth isn't particularly known for research in ML, you know. What would you suggest? 

imo, Caltech.  based on http://csrankings.org/#/fromyear/2007/toyear/2018/index?mlmining

weather is better too :)