3 minutes ago, Case86 said:

I just got my email...I'M IN!!!!!

Hallelujah!!!!!

Congratulations! See you in Denton!!!!!! Come on kick-off week!!!! :)

Oh and if you read your admissions letter like 500 times making sure it doesn't change or something... that is so normal! I know I've done it... and I am still doing it! :

Edited by MH13

21 minutes ago, Case86 said:

I just got my email...I'M IN!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm still waiting but I feel a little relief that my wait might be over soon.

oh and if you don't mind...what does your last name start with.....I'm a V .....

Edited by Ggslpa
added info

42 minutes ago, Ggslpa said:

Congratulations!!!! I'm still waiting but I feel a little relief that my wait might be over soon.

oh and if you don't mind...what does your last name start with.....I'm a V .....

Thank you!

I'm an H. Keep us posted!

11 minutes ago, Case86 said:

??????????? SO MANY happy tears!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

All I was able to read was congratulations and it was instant ugly crying!! 

Looks like I’m a little late joining this thread! But congrats to all of you who have been accepted!! :) I got accepted this afternoon as well! I’m in region 6. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted applicants? 

18 minutes ago, Cmac99 said:

Looks like I’m a little late joining this thread! But congrats to all of you who have been accepted!! :) I got accepted this afternoon as well! I’m in region 6. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook group for accepted applicants? 

I’m in Region 6 too! Congratulations! What district are you in? 

I’m not sure if there is a Facebook page but that would be a great idea! Let us know if you find one! 

16 minutes ago, HRazz said:

I’m in Region 6 too! Congratulations! What district are you in? 

I’m not sure if there is a Facebook page but that would be a great idea! Let us know if you find one! 

I’m working for College station ISD! You? If I find one I will post about it!

36 minutes ago, Cmac99 said:

I’m working for College station ISD! You? If I find one I will post about it!

Awesome! I was in Bellville for the past 2 years but I’m in Huntsville now! Super easy drive to the region center for classes! 

33 minutes ago, Ggslpa said:

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted. I was officially REJECTED! I'm relieved the wait is over but as soon as I get home I'm gonna cry. 

I’m so sorry girl! Take the time you need but don’t let it get you down! I never thought I would get into a program but it is possible!