SSHRC Doctoral 2019-2020

displaynamesarehard

Has anyone heard from Concordia? I received login details on Wednesday, still waiting on results. I just sent an email to the awards office to see if they have any information.

Just now, thisistheworst13 said:

Has anyone who received results today (not posted yesterday and checked today) actually won? Getting the vibe winners were yesterday and waitlists are today but I am hoping not.

A fair number of people notified yesterday were rejected. 

Has anyone who received results today (not posted yesterday and checked today) actually won? Getting the vibe winners were yesterday and waitlists are today but I am hoping not.

I was wondering the same thing. I still don't have any  results

There have been a few winners posting on Twitter, so let's not despair just yet : )

I was beginning to get the same vibe... hoping it is not true. That would be a sucky way to announce results.

1 minute ago, thisistheworst13 said:

I doubt it. I got my login info today (still no results uploaded), but I was told by my uni that I won a fellowship yesterday. So I definitively think there are still a lot of winners to come :)

Edited by inableakvision

Just now, psychstudent312 said:

DId someone not say they were waitlisted with a score of 13? Where do the fellowship scores fall then??

It depends on the committee, I think, and also on how many people got very close scores!

8 minutes ago, angrycrustacean said:

Just received CGS-D! Posted in the portal with no email.

UofT, Committee 7521, 17.5/20.

In the happiest state of shock.

CONGRATS!! Hope I hear back from UofT soon also

Just received login info - no password email so did the forgot trick. No documents.  Also I emailed the tech people at NSERC yesterday and a ticket was opened this morning - maybe try that if no login yet?

Edited by Threesisters

2 minutes ago, Threesisters said:

Just received login info - no password email so did the forgot trick. No documents.  Also I emailed the tech people at NSERC yesterday and a ticket was opened this morning - maybe try that if no login yet?

Which email did you write to?