SSHRC Doctoral 2019-2020

displaynamesarehard

2 hours ago, lleto said:

Has anyone heard from Concordia? I received login details on Wednesday, still waiting on results. I just sent an email to the awards office to see if they have any information.

Concordia here too. I got my log in details Wed too, and nothing. I emailed my supervisor to see if she can find out through the grapevine cuz I was too chicken to go straight to awards office lol. Let me know if they get back to you. Best of luck to us both!!

Just got my results! Unsuccessful. I'm a direct applicant starting my PhD this Fall. I think I probably would have been part of Committee 6?

I really wasn't expecting a successful application, but I guess waiting for results made me feel anxious anyway haha. I'll try again next year. Good luck to everyone and congrats to all those who got it! I can now stop refreshing my Extranet page and I guess go back to doing my work...

3 minutes ago, leelof said:

Concordia here too. I got my log in details Wed too, and nothing. I emailed my supervisor to see if she can find out through the grapevine cuz I was too chicken to go straight to awards office lol. Let me know if they get back to you. Best of luck to us both!!

The waiting part is the worst, which is why I decided to ask.  I just want an answer at this point so I can move on! 

This was the awards office reply:

Due to the disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, SSHRC has put in place a new process to communicate results to applicants. This includes a new platform: the SSHRC Extranet for Applicants. Applicants will receive, via email, information on how to activate their account on the site. Once the result documents have been uploaded, applicants will receive a subsequent email inviting them to view the results. To follow-up with SSHRC you may contact them at fellowships@sshrc-crsh.gc.ca.

I also sent an email to our program coordinator, but no response yet. My supervisor actually sent me an email yesterday to see if I had any results yet and asked me to keep her updated, so I if she does end up receiving any news, maybe she will update me.

1 hour ago, ButterTurtle said:

Congrats to all for getting more results/login information!

Anyone from USask hear anything? I still have no login info. I wonder if CGPS knows...

Just got my log in info. I’m at USask. No results yet. 

I got my login and password emails one after the other this morning at 9 am CST and the results were already posted when I logged in at 10 am. I got the CGS-D and nearly spilled my coffee all over my computer when I screamed. 

Hold fast, everyone!

Just got results (posted to portal, got my login information this morning). Received SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship (regular one, 20 a year for 4 years). Scored 13.30/20 with committee 5. Applied through Carleton's quota in Ontario, going into first year of program this September.

Just now, cndougherty said:

Just got results (posted to portal, got my login information this morning). Received SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship (regular one, 20 a year for 4 years). Scored 13.30/20 with committee 5. Applied through Carleton's quota in Ontario, going into first year of program this September.

Where does it show the score? My notice of award didn't seem to say

2 minutes ago, ButterTurtle said:

Same, JUST got my login info. Makes me think this is by institution... good luck...

Good luck to you, too!!!! 

Sigh, waitlisted on Committee 5 with a 12.80 (3rd year student). Feeling pretty bummed right now. Not about myself or the value of my work, just the situation.

Edited by elodie
grammar

5 minutes ago, cndougherty said:

My score was in the results letter document at the end of the last sentence in the third paragraph.

Ah cool thanks. For those interested I got my SSHRC with a 14 (Committee 5).

Is it still the case that some people here won SSHRC but have won Vanier etc., and then give up SSHRC? Anyone have any information about waitlist movements from previous years?

2 minutes ago, IcedLatte said:

Did anyone at McGill get results yet? It really looks like it's by institution. 

There are people in my cohort that have received results, and others who still have not including myself. So it's more arbitrary than that, whatever it is.

21 minutes ago, stressymessy said:

Anyone else still with no login information? or am I the only one left LOL

Augh I am so sorry. I just got mine. But I am feeling hopeful that SSHRC has got this on a roll now, and everyone will at least get their logins today. Hang in there.

Just now, ButterTurtle said:

Augh I am so sorry. I just got mine. But I am feeling hopeful that SSHRC has got this on a roll now, and everyone will at least get their logins today. Hang in there.

Has anyone who received login today - found their results through extranet?

Just received my results (Concordia student) and I was waitlisted with a score of 11.7/20 in committee 5. I'm going to start a new thread for those who are waitlisted so that we can hopefully see if there is any movement with the waitlists.

Just now, stressymessy said:

It's so frustrating and I can't stop checking my email ?

I hope you get the email soon. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, and that we will all get results today ?

5 minutes ago, Threesisters said:

Has anyone who received login today - found their results through extranet?

Three of my peers got logins today and received results. I got my login this morning but alone without results.