NDSEG 2019-2020

SFS

6 minutes ago, somethingsimple said:

Alright who's volunteering to email & call Rob?

I vote someone who’s previously been in contact with him.

Also, hi again everyone. Looking forward to doing this for another day. Maybe this is our opportunity to hit 2000 posts. ?

Edited by cellbiogal

Also, I forgot that this happened - I made an account two years ago but didn't actually apply and just found the email that they sent notifying me of the "award status." It was administered by STI-Tec but that email came on April 13 at 4:39am PST. So it was pretty late that year.

Also, not that this really matters but there might be multiple PMOs because I've had emails from Sysplus signed by a Thomas P. Martinson and Kenneth Davis in addition to Rob Ross. I think they were either late putting the application online or I was antzy then so I emailed them back in August and Kenneth's signature says PMO. Or their jobs have changed.

Edited by somethingsimple

Just now, GIIC said:

Is it at all possible that Mr. Ross is a bot? I just emailed him and he also got back to me saying that...he’s just too good at his job to be real right now.

I imagine when you are getting the same email multiple times a day you start to just copy and paste (at least that's what I would do)

Just now, GIIC said:

Is it at all possible that Mr. Ross is a bot? I just emailed him and he also got back to me saying that...he’s just too good at his job to be real right now.

With the number of emails he's gotten from us in the past week, he probably set up an auto-reply haha

or he's a robot

or he's just attached at the hip to his email

1 minute ago, GIIC said:

I just responded to get more info so we shall see. he's going to be muttering jfc before its even 10am

Edited by somethingsimple

Just now, vpaglioni3 said:

With the number of emails he's gotten from us in the past week, he probably set up an auto-reply haha

or he's a robot

or he's just attached at the hip to his email

I suspect he’s desperately checking his email for award confirmations from the DoD branches, just like us. 

11 minutes ago, somethingsimple said:

It's the final countdown, y'all. Also Rob is the real MVP for responding so quickly.

image.thumb.png.7d21dba724c022eaa40eb0a88ba25ac1.png

Ok Rob, we heard this story yesterday. Y'all know how 1 dog year = 7 human years, I'm beginning to think 1 NDSEG day = 1 normal human month. ? I thought that some of the men I went on dates with in the past were pros at leading me on, but Rob they could learn a thing or two from you. (Just kidding I bet Rob is a lovely man)

Edited by E1virologirl

Just now, E1virologirl said:

Ok Rob, we heard this story yesterday. Y'all know how 1 dog year = 7 human years, Iim beginning to think 1 NDSEG day = 1 normal human month. ? I thought that some of the men I went on dates with in the past were pros at leading me on, but Rob they could learn a thing or two from you haha. (Just kidding I bet Rob is a lovely man)

'plot twist: Rob is a young fellow that is actually one of your previous dates

Just now, E1virologirl said:

Ok Rob, we heard this story yesterday. Y'all know how 1 dog year = 7 human years, I'm beginning to think 1 NDSEG day = 1 normal human month. ? I thought that some of the men I went on dates with in the past were pros at leading me on, but Rob they could learn a thing or two from you haha. (Just kidding I bet Rob is a lovely man)

~grad student that has time to date has entered the chat~

Brag a little why don't you? :D

Just now, somethingsimple said:

'plot twist: Rob is a young fellow that is actually one of your previous dates

Ooooh this is getting spicy now. New MTV series? haha. I never dated a Rob before but maybe he changed his name just to torment hard working graduate students.