2020 Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Systems Biology PhD Admissions

rcon

1 hour ago, coffee2.0 said:

Good luck with the interview. Is it a virtual or in person interview? Does that also mean I can expect a rejection at this point? 

It’s in person. I don’t think they have another interview day but I’m not sure. 

On 1/24/2020 at 2:08 PM, appcs2020 said:

has any internationals received CMU CPCB invites? just saw domestics on the feed, wondering if they sent out international later?

On 1/25/2020 at 1:14 AM, uncertainty said:

I am international ...

On 1/25/2020 at 1:17 AM, pangenome said:

International as well.

It seems to me that original author wants to know if any international student get interview invitation from Pitt side.

Does anyone have an idea what the timeline for Brown’s CCMB might be? There’s very few results posted from previous years so I’m curious

11 hours ago, hsiaoyi0504 said:

It seems to me that original author wants to know if any international student get interview invitation from Pitt side.

Thanks! Yeah I was actually wondering if you all got invites from cmu or pitt?

On 1/17/2020 at 9:42 AM, gtog said:

Just got an interview invite for CMU CPCB (the email also gave the feel like the interview was more of an "open house" where you are probably going to be accepted)

Did you receive the invite from CMU or Pitt? 

20 hours ago, pangenome said:

Got an interview invite from POI for MIT EECS!

Have you heard anything from Columbia DBMI?

It seems that they sent offer on Jan 31st last year

Edited by fux

On 1/27/2020 at 6:32 PM, rcon said:

Does anyone have an idea what the timeline for Brown’s CCMB might be? There’s very few results posted from previous years so I’m curious

I have applied ccmb in bmi track. no news right now but it should be these days

13 hours ago, Helen1222 said:

Any update from Brown CMB program will be very appreciate!

I contacted them last week and they said it'll be sometime this week, which isn't a detailed response but it's all I know for now. A bunch of other results for other programs are popping up on the results page for Brown from today but that could mean nothing for any specific program

On 1/28/2020 at 7:19 PM, thelilypad said:

Got one from Pitt.

Hi, did you take the interview from Pitt? I received an interview invite last Thursday and replied my contact information. Then I haven't heard from them till now. How about you?

1 hour ago, rcon said:

I contacted them last week and they said it'll be sometime this week, which isn't a detailed response but it's all I know for now. A bunch of other results for other programs are popping up on the results page for Brown from today but that could mean nothing for any specific program

thank you! I am applying BMI track under CCMB at Brown. Good luck to both of us.