2020 Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Systems Biology PhD Admissions

rcon

On 2/4/2020 at 1:09 PM, rcon said:

I contacted them last week and they said it'll be sometime this week, which isn't a detailed response but it's all I know for now. A bunch of other results for other programs are popping up on the results page for Brown from today but that could mean nothing for any specific program

have you received any thing from Brown? 

On 1/31/2020 at 3:59 PM, Helen1222 said:

I worked in columbia dbmi. They have decided the offer list and waitlist. It should be send out recently. good luck with your application 

Hi, do you know whether they will send out emails together or in different groups? I haven't heard from them yet.

21 hours ago, Helen1222 said:

Nobody picks up the phone. ewwwwww

Dang. Let me know if you do hear anything or end up calling them next week

On 2/8/2020 at 1:49 PM, rcon said:

Dang. Let me know if you do hear anything or end up calling them next week

19 hours ago, Helen1222 said:

No news yet. Nobody picks up the phone and reply my email... Also, please let me know any news you get.

Hey guys, I received the rejection from Brown Computational Bio just now. It seems your decisions will come soon. Best of the luck to you guys.

1 hour ago, Boolakanaka said:

For those folks who applied to Harvard, notifications of admission are coming out today and in the preceding days, as D just found out she was admitted this afternoon.

Do you know about the MS? Not really thinking of going at this point but curious anyway

Hello Everyone,

I am a Japanese Master Degree holder, and looking for a lab suitable to my interest. This maybe off the topic, but forgive me.

I have interests in protein structure research from view points of both hydrophobicity and fluctuation. I found a lab in Europe where they research it from hydrophobicity only. I want to do both points. Does anyone know such labs in the U.S., especially in west Coast? I prefer the California, possibly.

Very thanks.

Edited by Akihisa

7 hours ago, Akihisa said:

Hello Everyone,

I am a Japanese Master Degree holder, and looking for a lab suitable to my interest. This maybe off the topic, but forgive me.

I have interests in protein structure research from view points of both hydrophobicity and fluctuation. I found a lab in Europe where they research it from hydrophobicity only. I want to do both points. Does anyone know such labs in the U.S., especially in west Coast? I prefer the California, possibly.

Very thanks.

Off the top of my head CMU and UCLA.