Teachers College: Columbia University Applications Fall 2020!

irisjade

On 2020/3/10 at AM2点58分, hhollyvx said:

我已经申请了国际教育发展的文学硕士课程,但还没有听到任何消息。 

I applied to the program too and still haven't heard anything!?Do u  have any idea that when our application status could get some update?

22 hours ago, the8thguest said:

I applied for the Ed.M in the mental health counseling program and I haven't heard anything back yet. I just did my FAFSA the other day as well too. Anyone else still waiting who applied to this program? 

That's what I'm waiting on as well! Still nothing...

1 hour ago, eliiiw said:

That's what I'm waiting on as well! Still nothing...

I hope we both get our acceptances soon! I e-mailed them last week and they said it said 7-8 weeks from the application deadline to hear back but on the website it says mid-March so hopefully we'll hear something by next week. ☺️

Have you tried the admitted students portal link like the others have? 

On 3/12/2020 at 1:09 PM, the8thguest said:

I hope we both get our acceptances soon! I e-mailed them last week and they said it said 7-8 weeks from the application deadline to hear back but on the website it says mid-March so hopefully we'll hear something by next week. ☺️

Have you tried the admitted students portal link like the others have? 

Yes I tried the link, but it said it was only available for admitted students. Not sure how it's worked for people in the past...

19 minutes ago, Tea_Drinker said:

For all the others who are still waiting to hear from TC like me, I emailed and heard back from admissions today that they are "on track to release decisions by the end of March". Hope this helps! 

It is honestly quite a negative experience to have to wait this long for a decision. I'm still waiting on the Ed Policy PhD program, and at this rate, I'm only going to have a few weeks before April 15th to make a decision for where I'm going. 

On 3/21/2020 at 6:21 PM, guest11111 said:

Hope this is ok to ask, how much did people who have been accepted for masters programmes get in merit scholarships, and what scholarships did people get? (i.e. tc scholarship, departmental?) 

About 5 years ago now (so this info is outdated), I received $16,000 in scholarships and was told that was the maximum masters students could receive. Doctoral funding isn't really any better as far as I know.

3 hours ago, Tea_Drinker said:

Check your email! I got an email from admissions to check my portal and found out that I got into IED program (masters)! 

Congratulations! I also got the email this afternoon and got into IED MA program! See you in September (if you have decided to accept the offer) 

8 hours ago, Icecoffee said:

Congratulations! I also got the email this afternoon and got into IED MA program! See you in September (if you have decided to accept the offer) 

Congrats!!

I don't know yet---torn between Penn and TC. Probably will have a better idea after attending those webinars/virtual sessions. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/25/2020 at 11:05 PM, croquemme said:

I applied for the MA in psychology in education. Haven't heard anything yet, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey same, have you heard back?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...