MPH 2021 Canada

6 minutes ago, PlzJustRejectMeAlready said:

The actual amount I am over waiting for MUN is crazy - my ass is applying to LSHTM and hoping they'll accept me. My MUN application hasn't moved since Jan 7th when I submitted it which is INSANE to me.

That’s insanely weird!

25 minutes ago, alphadawg said:

That’s insanely weird!

right?! It's still just sitting there with Action: Complete and nothing else. That + some people already being accepted means I am probably just waiting for a rejection which makes sense. I had no idea how insane MPH programs were to get into until I joined this forum - absolutely WILD.

33 minutes ago, PlzJustRejectMeAlready said:

The actual amount I am over waiting for MUN is crazy - my ass is applying to LSHTM and hoping they'll accept me. My MUN application hasn't moved since Jan 7th when I submitted it which is INSANE to me.

I dont think anyone has been accepted or rejected yet. I know I haven't received anything.

Just now, PlzJustRejectMeAlready said:

right?! It's still just sitting there with Action: Complete and nothing else. That + some people already being accepted means I am probably just waiting for a rejection which makes sense. I had no idea how insane MPH programs were to get into until I joined this forum - absolutely WILD.

I can imagine. Good luck with your LSHTM application ??

1 hour ago, GAmanda said:

I emailed them a week ago and they said "Yes, we have sent out a portion of the offers and more offers will be sent out in the coming weeks" for msc global health.

So if we haven't heard anything by now then its probably a rejection? also i applied to MPH not MSc so idk if that changes anything

15 minutes ago, brzy said:

So if we haven't heard anything by now then its probably a rejection? also i applied to MPH not MSc so idk if that changes anything

i honestly don't know, i've waited so long its tiring 

2 minutes ago, cheesecakelover said:

Just received a rejection from UofT (Health promotion stream) through email!

Just now, tiredofthewaitingame said:

Same here 

Me too. Best of luck to the other applicants!

30 minutes ago, Invictus101 said:

I really hope they send out decisions soon, I am hopeful now haha and that’s almost worse. Just want to know either way by the end of this week at least. 

I don't want to rain on your parade, but from what I experienced last year applying for UofT health promo, they roll out batches of acceptances/rejections every 1-2 weeks until the end of June. That's what happened to me! I was finally rejected in June. I know the waiting is awful, but hang in there!

13 minutes ago, jonjonjon said:

I don't want to rain on your parade, but from what I experienced last year applying for UofT health promo, they roll out batches of acceptances/rejections every 1-2 weeks until the end of June. That's what happened to me! I was finally rejected in June. I know the waiting is awful, but hang in there!

Wow, rejected in June? I'm sorry that happened, I can imagine how frustrating that would be. On their website they said decisions would be sent out late March to end of June but I didn't think they'd actually come in so late! 

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some insight on the MPH program at Guelph. I was just wondering what the workload is like/how often you are typically on campus. I live about an hour from Guelph and am debating commuting or moving to Guelph. I appreciate any information anyone is able to provide. 

1 hour ago, jonjonjon said:

Oh that’s brutal!!! I’m so sorry! I hope I don’t have to wait that long but I know it’s a possibility ☹️

On 3/29/2021 at 10:54 PM, 111111111111111 said:

Hi guys! I'm currently a first year MPH student at University of Guelph, if you have any questions I would be happy to help! 

Hey! I'm trying to find out an exact cost for tuition + student fees for the MPH program at Guelph but can't find the exact amount anywhere online! What are the domestic fees per semester if you don't mind sharing? Thanks!