Harvard Kennedy MPP 2021

realist2020

Just now, MBAngineer said:

I actually did get an email acknowledging that my application has been submitted and accepted, but it was from PEPG not CPL.

Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 9.26.39 PM.png

And by accepted I mean that my application submission for PEPG fellowship has been accepted for their evaluation. I don't think these have anything to do with admissions decisions at HKS. But yeah, not gonna lie. . . going stir crazy of all this waiting lol.

Congrats to everyone who received an interview invite! Does anyone know if the Charlie Clements Fellowship through the Carr Center is funded in any way?  Or if they do interviews like some of the other fellowships?

Thanks again for all of your help!

4 hours ago, SavannahOohNaNa said:

Congratulations! Can you kindly share with us a bit about your background? Like US/International, YOE and etc...

Thank you! I'm a US Student with 5+ public sector policy experience but only 1 year full-time employment post-grad.

Edited by MPP21

12 minutes ago, sd9000 said:

I just got a notification for my CPL interview next week! Extremely happy. It seems they are sending notifications out fellowship by fellowship. Good luck to everyone here!! 

Congrats, best of luck with your interview! Which fellowship did you apply for? 

I applied for the Gleitsman fellowship, so I’m particularly curious to hear if anyone heard back from them regarding interview decisions. 

4 hours ago, elkzoom said:

Would anyone happen to know if finalist notifications also go out early for the Belfer Center fellowships (Young Leaders & Allison)?  

I had a finalist interview with Belfer Young Leaders earlier this week! Didn't apply to Allison so not sure what their timeframe is.

Also applied to CPL (Bacon Fellowship) but no word yet...

5 hours ago, hks2021 said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview invite! Does anyone know if the Charlie Clements Fellowship through the Carr Center is funded in any way?  Or if they do interviews like some of the other fellowships?

Thanks again for all of your help!

I'm also curious about this. I guess we'll soon find out!