DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

Just now, Lukass said:

Did you receive a mail or status change 

First I had a status change without any warning and after a few minutes I got a message in the portal saying that I was accepted and that the award letter will come later with further instructions.

4 minutes ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

First I had a status change without any warning and after a few minutes I got a message in the portal saying that I was accepted and that the award letter will come later with further instructions.

Just to make sure it was master all disciplines right? 

3 minutes ago, mira_ said:

Hi AP_sun :) I emailed DAAD rep, she told me, "Next week, at the latest, you will receive the result."

So hope to get the positive one then. Pray for everybody. Do you know anyone from your country who get the rejection?

Edited by AP_sun

1 minute ago, AP_sun said:

So hope to get the positive one then. Pray for everybody. Do you know anyone from your country who get the rejection?

I actually don't know anyone who applied from my country. How about you?

Good luck AP_sun!

1 minute ago, mira_ said:

I actually don't know anyone who applied from my country. How about you?

Good luck AP_sun!

I know one person but his status and everything stay unchanged as well as mine. How about your status and portal ATM?

1 hour ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

Wow, congrats Antonia! 

14 minutes ago, AP_sun said:

I know one person but his status and everything stay unchanged as well as mine. How about your status and portal ATM?

So the person you know got a rejection letter? Sorry, if I may ask, where are you from AP-sun? And did you apply for PhD funding too? :)

My status changed to "selection made" but no rejection nor acceptance. I will still stay hopeful and wait it out till next week

6 minutes ago, mira_ said:

So the person you know got a rejection letter? Sorry, if I may ask, where are you from AP-sun? And did you apply for PhD funding too? :)

My status changed to "selection made" but no rejection nor acceptance. I will still stay hopeful and wait it out till next week

No, he didn't get rejection or award letter or anything yet. I'm from Thailand and apply for PhD too. I will stay positive as well.

Anyway what is your subject? Mine is agriculture

Just now, AP_sun said:

No, he didn't get rejection or award letter or anything yet. I'm from Thailand and apply for PhD too. I will stay positive as well.

Anyway what is your subject? Mine is agriculture

Aahhh so we're all the same, perhaps we wait it out for next week. Yes, let's stay positive! 

I applied for Political Science, my admitting University is FAU

22 hours ago, germanmasters said:

Hiya, just to say I did email them today and they said results should be up on the portal 'within four weeks' - so I guess don't hold your breath for results immediately!

Oh wow that's a long time still, thank you for letting me know :)) 

Status update:

I have got a new message telling me that I wasn’t given the scholarship at the moment and that my application will be put to the reserve list. 
I think it is over for me. 

1 hour ago, FMP said:

Status update:

I have got a new message telling me that I wasn’t given the scholarship at the moment and that my application will be put to the reserve list. 

Sorry to hear that! Dont give up and try again!

Have you just received a message?

Edited by Lukass

Just now, Lukass said:

Sorry to hear that! Dont give up and try again!

Have you just received a message?

Yes almost 5 hours ago.

2 hours ago, FMP said:

Status update:

It's not over.. Since you have a good proposal you can try other avenues.. Again, you are on reserve list so you may be lucky if someone turns down the offer

Hi Everyone!

I applying for DAAD-TUAF Scholarship. I feel so anxious. no result yet or change of status to my application. The program will start on August. im afraid my time will not be enough to prepare documents needed. 

Thank you for your message and the documents provided. We understand that your schedule is preliminary and might be subject to changes. Your application is now complete and will be further considered in the selection process.

Hope anyone can enlighten me huhuh thank you

35 minutes ago, Gravity_F said:

Hey, fellow DAADers, is anyone from Ukraine still waiting for an answer or already received approval/rejection?

Yo! I'm from Kyiv, master all disciplines. Nothing yet. I emailed to DAAD Ukraine last week asking about whether I should wait for a letter this month, they told me yes, but there might be delays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

30 minutes ago, oneuronaut said:

Yo! I'm from Kyiv, master all disciplines. Nothing yet. I emailed to DAAD Ukraine last week asking about whether I should wait for a letter this month, they told me yes, but there might be delays ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dont they explain the reason for delays? For the participants in other countries it does not seem to function with delays at all

39 minutes ago, oneuronaut said:

I cannot understand the logic. There has already been a 3-week delay. That is not fair. We should also have time for the university applications :(

I also mailed DAAD last week but all they say is always "The documents are in processing. That could take until the end of month etc. "

Edited by Verner