DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

1 minute ago, AP_sun said:

I am so sorry for that. I hope that you will get it or something. Don't lose your hope.

Which country and subject you are? May I ask.

Korea and doctoral candidate research grants.

I Just received the mail for DAAD :Neue Mitteilung /New Message DAAD-Portal: Bewerbun

However, it reminds me that I am in  result selection round, Does anyone know when will they finish once you receive this mail?

8 minutes ago, markwu said:

I Just received the mail for DAAD :Neue Mitteilung /New Message DAAD-Portal: Bewerbun

However, it reminds me that I am in  result selection round, Does anyone know when will they finish once you receive this mail?

Which program?

2 hours ago, Ufora said:

No news here either (All Disciplines). Still 'paper copies received' since they don't seem to do interviews in Belgium... 

I really do hope they let us know before the end of April. In the automatic reply I got, they said they make the decision in March and update you 3 weeks after their meeting... Should be any time soon. Good luck with the waiting everyone! I feel like a rejection gets more and more devastating the longer you hope ?

Same situation (didn't need an interview and still "paper copies received"). 

Extremely anxious to know the result! 

Edited by Humbd

4 hours ago, AHPK said:

I just had a result.

They said unfortunately they won't be able to give a scholarship to me. However, I have been nominated as a reserve candidate. Very sad and frustrated.

Anyway, Best luck to all of you guys!

Don't loose hope since you are on reserve list.. Someone may turn down the offer then you be given

Edited by Joym

My status changed last week on Friday, from paper copies received to selection made.. Then on Monday I received a message from Bonn that the responsible selection committee had considered my application for  scholarship but they are trying to put in place some things before they send me the final decision and further steps.. So my status is still selection made.. Waiting for more information from them.. 

Edited by Joym

22 hours ago, AHPK said:

No news for Phd from Asia Pacific yet? 

Waiting is killing me hardly.

Still Paper copies received and funding end date changed.

Horrible

No news buddy, 

The waiting part is excruciating indeed. 

My status is exactly the same as yours. 

So, it's been a month and a half since I last checked here and still nothing from the DAAD.

Edited by Ersze

Hey guys, 

The DAAD information center of Athens told me this morning that I will get an official reply via the portal this week. So I guess greek applicants for the master- all academic disciplines programme will find out soon. (At least I hope.)

Good luck everyone ✌

2 hours ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

Hey guys, 

The DAAD information center of Athens told me this morning that I will get an official reply via the portal this week. So I guess greek applicants for the master- all academic disciplines programme will find out soon. (At least I hope.)

Good luck everyone ✌

DAAD Tbilisi told me the same, to check the portal this week. 

Fingers crossed! 

On 4/14/2021 at 2:09 PM, Birdsong22 said:

Hey, I am waiting for my reply too. I was considering if I should email them but I think I'll wait until the end of this week

Hiya, just to say I did email them today and they said results should be up on the portal 'within four weeks' - so I guess don't hold your breath for results immediately!

34 minutes ago, germanmasters said:

Hiya, just to say I did email them today and they said results should be up on the portal 'within four weeks' - so I guess don't hold your breath for results immediately!

When was your application deadline if I may ask? :)Also in November?

31 minutes ago, Humbd said:

Sent a message to DAAD Portugal and they said that usually results there are released in May ?

Oh no.... When was your application deadline?

1 hour ago, Lukass said:

There were no updates at all today for anyone?

No news from Greece, or at least from the applicants I have contacted and myself.  Hoping tomorrow is the day.

7 minutes ago, Humbd said:

December 1st. 

Well, I am sorry to say so, but then May kind of makes sense. Those of us who had the 20th of November as a deadline are still waiting for our results, so I guess yours should come two weeks later.

I hope everyone finds out sooner rather than later.?

On 4/14/2021 at 10:34 AM, Martacapp said:

@_Bea_ @axe12

Did you get any emails yet? I don't know if you read my post from a couple of days ago, but I'm kinda giving up here. I think they have already sent out all the invitations, considering they said it was going to take until the first days of April. It's so sad, I thought I had a shot at this...

Hey. Nope, I didn't get any email. And actually it's been the same for me as well as I was also checking the portal and my email every hour ahaha. But lately, I just stopped doing it lol. Now I kinda have this "I don't care" mindset ?

That being said, something is telling me that it's not over yet ahaha. Cheers!