DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

9 minutes ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

No news from Greece, or at least from the applicants I have contacted and myself.  Hoping tomorrow is the day.

Well, I am sorry to say so, but then May kind of makes sense. Those of us who had the 20th of November as a deadline are still waiting for our results, so I guess yours should come two weeks later.

I hope everyone finds out sooner rather than later.?

We had deadline on 30 October. Even worse :D And no results yet

2 minutes ago, daadreserve said:

I had a result. They said unfortunately they won't be able to give a scholarship to me. However, I have been nominated as a reserve candidate. 

Anyone in the same situation?

First of all, congrats, nothing is over yet.  Could you tell us your country,programme  and when you found out?

Edited by Antonia Paraskevopoulou

I got an update today, it was the letter of award, exactly 2 weeks after I received message that I was selected and that award letter will follow soon. Award letter also stated that i have to attend 2 months long online language course.

I think that writing to your local DAAD offices is redundant, it appears that all the documents are uploaded from Bonn, so local offices have no part in this part of the process.

8 minutes ago, Narwhallaby said:

I contacted my local office (NL) and they expect to receive results within two weeks (Master studies all disciplines)

Aha..  Thank you for this information, might be the same for Belgium then! But damn, two weeks is a long time :'') 

4 hours ago, Ufora said:

Aha..  Thank you for this information, might be the same for Belgium then! But damn, two weeks is a long time :'') 

We are all in this together. Haha. 

Hopefully our replies come fast (as the deadline would be 21/04). 

14 hours ago, phanchris5 said:

Well, it may take some more weeks to receive the result of "Design, Art and Film" programe. The officer just told me like that. From Viet Nam with love everybody <3.

Hi there, by any chance did they tell you how many weeks aprox it would take them to announce results? Or if they're going to try to have the results announced before a specific date? I'm preparing for uni applications (must apply in May) and I'm freaking out;;;

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, nichtsehrgut said:

Hi there, by any chance did they tell you how many weeks aprox it would take them to announce results? Or if they're going to try to have the results announced before a specific date? I'm preparing for uni applications (must apply in May) and I'm freaking out;;;

Thanks in advance!

I believe the result will be published by the end of this month. 

10 hours ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

No news from Greece, or at least from the applicants I have contacted and myself.  Hoping tomorrow is the day.

Well, I am sorry to say so, but then May kind of makes sense. Those of us who had the 20th of November as a deadline are still waiting for our results, so I guess yours should come two weeks later.

I hope everyone finds out sooner rather than later.?

Ours was 30th October thou?

As far as I know. Southeast Asia had the same deadline while now Indonesia and Vietnam which is regional office already announced the results. So other southeast Asian countries will know the results soon.

If anyone has any information please let's us know.

Edited by AP_sun