DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

On 4/10/2021 at 5:40 AM, Ifeoluwa said:

Hey everyone. I applied for short term grant for PhD candidates from Nigeria. I submitted my application in October last year. Two weeks ago, i noticed my status changed from 'application submitted' to 'funding' and there are icons to submit declaration of acceptance. However, I did not receive any congratulatory message from DAAD and no award letter has been sent yet. I think i should not take the 'funding' status serious?

Congratulations! I hope you receive your award letter soon :)

5 hours ago, Pevod said:

My status have just gone to blank. So nervous.

Same goes for me, it gone blank a couple hours ago. However, i noticed that on the left side, there are new choice called 'Options'. Strangely, before it gone blank, I got a confirmation e-mail from a Language Course that said I have been enrolled to the course. I went straight to confirm this to the DAAD officer in my country (Indonesia) and she said that I got the scholarship. I haven't got the Award Letter yet so I don't want to jump from my bed until then. 

So, gone blank is indeed a good sign, fingers crosses for you!!!

9 minutes ago, Freeway said:

Via portal or both simultaneously? I mean, were those rejected previously informed?

As far as I know, from my peers that got rejected, she got her rejection letter from Portal some hours before my status gone blank. So I think, the rejection letter went online beforehand, after that, they start to distribute the Award Letter. 

19 minutes ago, Akbar I said:

Results of Master's All discipline in Russia are out! Friends from Russia are receiving award e-mails from their local DAAD. But portal is still Selection made.

Good luck!

Could you give us an idea regarding when your interviews took place? (If you had any.)

14 minutes ago, Antonia Paraskevopoulou said:

Good luck!

Could you give us an idea regarding when your interviews took place? (If you had any.)

They had an interview Feb-March. There were 100 applicants who were interviewed. About my own country, Uzbekistan, still silence. 

On 4/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, axe12 said:

Any news from Italy?

We were supposed to hear back from them about pre-selection by March, 23rd.

However, I called DAAD Rome last week, and have been told that interview invitations for shortlisted students will be sent out by the end of the week or, at the latest, by the upcoming week (which is now over). So, as of now, Friday afternoon, anyone got their invitations? I am worried because they could have informed just those shortlisted candidates..

Also, they told me that the final decision will be made in May or, at the latest, by June! And coming from the current situation, it will most probably be even later than June ahaha, which is crazy!

Sadly I have an update. I read on another group that a girl who applied from Italy for the Masters all disciplines got the email with the invitation to the interview at the end of March (she posted on April 1st but I think she got it a few days earlier). Even though they had Easter holidays and all, to me it seems a bit unlikely that they are still sending out the invitations. However, I am still hoping for all of us. 

2 hours ago, sinosuke93 said:

Same goes for me, it gone blank a couple hours ago. However, i noticed that on the left side, there are new choice called 'Options'. Strangely, before it gone blank, I got a confirmation e-mail from a Language Course that said I have been enrolled to the course. I went straight to confirm this to the DAAD officer in my country (Indonesia) and she said that I got the scholarship. I haven't got the Award Letter yet so I don't want to jump from my bed until then. 

So, gone blank is indeed a good sign, fingers crosses for you!!!

The language course is online course or normal?

7 hours ago, sinosuke93 said:

So, gone blank is indeed a good sign, fingers crosses for you

I see my options changed. It has other choice" submit Bank data"

49 minutes ago, watermelonsugar said:

I had my interview a month ago and my status is still preselection made. Does it mean that I haven't been selected?

In my case, i had interview on February and even now, the 'official' result is not out yet.
However, it is also depends on your location and type of scholarship.

Quoting other members here, 'no news is a good news' because every update on your application (funding/rejection) will be pushed to your e-mail so that you will be updated.

Best luck!

8 minutes ago, sinosuke93 said:

In my case, i had interview on February and even now, the 'official' result is not out yet.
However, it is also depends on your location and type of scholarship.

Quoting other members here, 'no news is a good news' because every update on your application (funding/rejection) will be pushed to your e-mail so that you will be updated.

Best luck!

My application status changes to funding. However, i don't receive any email from DAAD. May be, it will be late

4 minutes ago, Pevod said:

My application status changes to funding. However, i don't receive any email from DAAD. May be, it will be late

Same here, my status has just changed to Funding with no e-mail. Hopefully, the e-mail especially the Award Letter will come as soon as possible.

Congratulations for you!

9 minutes ago, sinosuke93 said:

Same here, my status has just changed to Funding with no e-mail. Hopefully, the e-mail especially the Award Letter will come as soon as possible.

Congratulations for you!

Thank for your congratulations. Congrats you, too

4 hours ago, sinosuke93 said:

Congratulations for you!

Hi. Which country?

On 3/12/2021 at 4:25 PM, Mikrouthomas said:

Hello. I have applied the same scholarship too. I am from Greece and today i had a message from daad about an interview at April 1st. Do you know what does this mean?

Hey, I had an interview as well 3 days before you. Still no change on the status. Did you have any updates?