DAAD Scholarship 2021-2022

JJ2888

Hi there! I was just wondering are all of you able to download the files in the Consent processing medical data >> Privacy policy for insurance & Consent processing medical data section? I am but my application status (all disciplines) is still "Application submitted" so I'm quite confused and I don't know if it means anything or I'm simply overthinking it

51 minutes ago, watevs said:

Dear all,Ā 

Just got the info from the DAAD office in my country (Serbia) - for MA scholarships in fine art/film/design - the results will come in the second halfĀ of May.

All the best!

You mean 15-20th May? Jesus Christ!

1 hour ago, WS11 said:

my status just changed to funding!Ā 

Wow, congrats!! (You're from Armenia right? Did the status change for you at 21:00? They still change it that late?)

1 hour ago, oneuronaut said:

Somebody gotĀ anyĀ news?Ā 

No news from Belgium ?Ā  like please just give us an update on the delays! since normally we should have gotten the news by now ?

Edited by Ufora

12 hours ago, watevs said:

Dear all,Ā 

Just got the info from the DAAD office in my country (Serbia) - for MA scholarships in fine art/film/design - the results will come in the second halfĀ of May.

All the best!

Yeiii! Finally!Ā 

2 hours ago, Ufora said:

Wow, congrats!! (You're from Armenia right? Did the status change for you at 21:00? They still change it that late?)

No news from Belgium ?Ā  like please just give us an update on the delays! since normally we should have gotten the news by now ?

Thanks )) The last time I had checked before 21:00 was around 16:00 so I am not very sure.Ā Ā 

Still waiting for news... ? I've contacted my Graduate School's referee since the DAAD one has not replied to me yet.

Anyway, I'm starting to get acquainted with this unchanging situation and I don't like it.

4 hours ago, Shaily said:

Hi everyone!

I'm still waiting for possitive results?Ā 

Have you already applied to universities,Ā even if the result hasn'tĀ come yet?

Still waiting here. Think that middle of May would be more realistic for me.Ā 

But I only applied to one university so far (that didn't need uni-assist). The others I will wait until middle of May to get an updated document that my university needs to send.Ā Ā 

Edited by Humbd

2 hours ago, csbear said:

Hi all, glad to have found this forum.

Received a message today to inform me that I have been placed on the reserve candidate list ? Applied for the PhD research grant. Status on the portal stated as 'selection made'.

Hi!Ā 
which country?Ā 

Do you have now in your "navigation menu" in the portal "options"? If so, what options do you have there to select? Under your dropdown menu "Options" also appeared "Submit / change foreign bank data" or only "Submit document regarding the funding"?

Edited by Go_simbra

Just now, Go_simbra said:

Hi!Ā 
what country?Ā 

Do you have now in your "navigation menu" in the portal "options"? If so, what options do you have there to select? Under your dropdown menu "Options" also appeared "Submit / change foreign bank data" or only "Submit document regarding the funding"?

These options appeared for me. What does it mean? Is it a good sign?

2 minutes ago, Go_simbra said:

Hi!Ā 
what country?Ā 

Hi, I am from Singapore. Under "options", I only haveĀ "Submit document regarding the funding".

56 minutes ago, RosieGrr said:

These options appeared for me. What does it mean? Is it a good sign?

Yes, that is definitely a good sign. My some acquaintances who got ERP-Scholarship the same in their portal (they have in their navigation menu to choose not only "Submit document regarding the funding", but also "Submit / change foreign bank data").

But as far as I know, reserved candidates have to select only "Submit document regarding the funding" in their navigation menu. Ā 

Let us know if you got scholarship! Ā Then we will know exactly if the actual good sign is when in navigation menu "Submit / change foreign bank data") apperared ?

48 minutes ago, Salome Margvelashvili said:

Hey guys. Can anyone please show me how to send a letter to DAAD from portal? I need to inform another university if I accept their offer or not and my application status on DAAD is still Selection made. Or is there a person in Bonn office who can help me in this situation?Ā 

Hey. Follow the link, it should lead to a contact form. I've done that this Tuesday and I received the answer this Wednesday. Good luck.

https://www.daad.de/de/der-daad/kontakt/kontakt-studieren-forschen-in-deutschland/