DSW 2021

DSWstudentTSSW

47 minutes ago, SocialWorker123 said:

I cannot imagine how many applications Penn received this year, but I bet it was a lot more than usual.

Every program everywhere has been talking about this! I work at an academic medical center, and ALL the programs had record numbers of applicants.  I feel like Penn (because of their status) probably already has a ton of applications.

13 minutes ago, susangardner said:

Just got out of session and I had a missed call from U Penn! They didnt leave a message and I tried to call back by the office was already closed.....

That’s promising! 

Sadly, I only have a missed call from my landscaper ?

Edited by DSWHopeful2021

22 minutes ago, LaurelCove said:

Hi all---I got a call late this afternoon with an acceptance from Penn. I am beyond thrilled. They had 73 applications and are taking 17. Keep me posted, everyone. Wishing you tons of luck!!

Grats!

* sorry, apparently I’ve maxed out my allowable reactions today. ?

Edited by DSWHopeful2021

32 minutes ago, LaurelCove said:

Hi all---I got a call late this afternoon with an acceptance from Penn. I am beyond thrilled. They had 73 applications and are taking 17. Keep me posted, everyone. Wishing you tons of luck!!

Congratulations!! I was accepted as well, looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the cohort. 

13 hours ago, susangardner said:

Just got out of session and I had a missed call from U Penn! They didnt leave a message and I tried to call back by the office was already closed.....

Hopefully they call you back first thing this morning with an official acceptance! 

Edited by DSWHopeful2021

19 hours ago, LaurelCove said:

Congratulations! Thats fantastic! 

4 hours ago, SocialWorker123 said:

Any more Penn news? I assume they must be done their calls by now?

I would guess that the calls will go out over a few days as they get responses and people figure out what they are doing. I'm wondering if they will be making calls over the weekend or not. 

1 hour ago, EJM said:

I would guess that the calls will go out over a few days as they get responses and people figure out what they are doing. I'm wondering if they will be making calls over the weekend or not. 

Possible.... ?? I’ll hold out a little hope until I’m officially rejected.