School Psychology PhD 2021

ctrsca

3 hours ago, gros8433 said:

Based on past years, it seems like people were receiving interview invites for Lehigh the first Friday of January. Assuming they didn't want to send anything out on New Year's day, I am thinking we will hear back from them tomorrow, if they are on schedule.

That is good to know.... I hope so!! 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:45 AM, purplelavalamp said:

hello! new to this site so I am not sure if I am responding correctly but to the post above, I received an invitation to interview to the university of minnesota on 12/21. It was a formal invitation for their "applicant days" on 1/11-1/13. I applied to their school psych phd progam.

on another note, did anyone apply to lehigh? I haven't heard anything from them. 

I applied to lehigh phd! I haven't heard anything yet either ?

Hey everyone! 

Has anyone heard back from either Buffalo or Syracuse? I received an e-mail from Buffalo saying that there's two interview dates: January 23 & January 24. Also noticed that they were lurking through my linkedin profile. Thanks ?

Looks like Lehigh invites were sent out today... I didn't get an email I'm guessing I'm out of the running. Sad because it was my top school ? but congrats to anyone interviewing there!

So far I have invites at Umass Boston, UConn, SUNY Buffalo (combined counseling-school), and Northeastern. Wishing everyone the best of luck as more schools send their invites out!!

Same here on Lehigh... I haven't gotten an email either. :( According to the results page, it seems like a mass email from the program coordinator went out. Any chance they'll be sending out some late interview invites? Haha! Congrats to everyone who got an interview!!

On another note, has anyone heard from UT Austin yet? Or LSU or Maryland? Thanks!! 

Got my first rejection email last night from Ohio State University. I'm a bit bummed, but at least they told me sooner rather than later! I have three interviews lined up so far and am hoping for one or two more, so I'm trying to stay positive! :)

On 1/7/2021 at 11:58 AM, rbailey said:

Hey everyone! I posted in here forever ago with my list of schools. I heard back from Loyola Chicago with an interview invitation a couple weeks ago. Has anyone heard from University of Northern Colorado yet?? 

I applied to University of Northern Colorado and emailed them asking when I should hear back. They said they will start reviewing applications starting Monday and throughout next week and then giving out interview invites towards the end of January. 

1 hour ago, coloradobuff99 said:

I applied to University of Northern Colorado and emailed them asking when I should hear back. They said they will start reviewing applications starting Monday and throughout next week and then giving out interview invites towards the end of January. 

Oh my goodness thank you for asking haha I've been stressing out so much about this. Best of luck to you, I'll let you guys know when I hear back :) 

21 minutes ago, schoolpsychinprogress said:

So. Freaking. Anxious. Literally came on here to see if I could figure out what time of day in past years they've let applicants know about interviews.

I am glad I'm not alone! I'm scared to open my email tomorrow in case it is a rejection and at the same time I know I will be refreshing it nonstop. 

25 minutes ago, schoolpsychinprogress said:

When I submitted my application, I got a confirmation email that they received everything, and in the email they said that they were “planning to notify applicants either way on Jan 11”.

omggg thank you! I submitted my application a while ago. Best of luck to you and @Southwestteacher! Now we wait ?