Silberman Fall 2021 MSW

vincentmsw

14 hours ago, Stephdiva08 said:

Hey everyone , first and foremost Congratulations to all that have been accepted and good luck to all that are waiting ... Question when is the best time to contact the online chat? It keeps saying off line but hours are Monday through Thursday. I submitted my application for the OYR program in Feb but it’s still saying application submitted but not complete, however everything was submitted including all supporting documents.

Hey they are usually online between the hours of 4-6pm on Monday’s thru Thursdays. It was say that they are online. If not it’ll just send a message to them and have them email you back. Try to only chat with them bc they’re always late with email responses. Chat is instant if u can catch them online! Hope this helps and good luck

5 hours ago, vincentmsw said:

Hey they are usually online between the hours of 4-6pm on Monday’s thru Thursdays. It was say that they are online. If not it’ll just send a message to them and have them email you back. Try to only chat with them bc they’re always late with email responses. Chat is instant if u can catch them online! Hope this helps and good luck

Thank you so much . I was able to speak to someone . 

Hi all! Just received an email from Hunter saying there is an application decision available now. When I checked, it says "Final Decision" and there is a letter stating I was admitted to the program. However, I got another email about 5 minutes later asking me to sign up for an interview? Did anyone else get something like this? I'm a little confused & excited, but I don't want to celebrate too soon!

4 minutes ago, weRnotreallystrangers said:

Hi all! Just received an email from Hunter saying there is an application decision available now. When I checked, it says "Final Decision" and there is a letter stating I was admitted to the program. However, I got another email about 5 minutes later asking me to sign up for an interview? Did anyone else get something like this? I'm a little confused & excited, but I don't want to celebrate too soon!

& all interviews are sold out . Were You able to get a interview spot ? 

Just now, weRnotreallystrangers said:

It's so weird-- when I originally checked right after getting the email, there were spots open for dates next week. I just checked again after I saw your message, and they are sold out

Yes , Although it said it was open it wasn’t allowing me to RSVP . 

8 minutes ago, weRnotreallystrangers said:

Interesting. I'm assuming they'll be adding more dates. Can I ask what your application portal says in terms of "pending interview" or "final decision?"

My application only states complete . It doesn’t say anything about pending interview so I’m so confused . Should I check on a computer ? I’ve been checking on through my phone. 

6 minutes ago, weRnotreallystrangers said:

Interesting. I'm assuming they'll be adding more dates. Can I ask what your application portal says in terms of "pending interview" or "final decision?"

I just got an email about group interviews, but all the dates are sold out. I checked my portal and my status is still submitted. 

14 minutes ago, Stephdiva08 said:

& all interviews are sold out . Were You able to get a interview spot ? 

I just got an email asking to sign up for interview but all the dates are sold out. I sent a reply asking what i should do..

when i go to the application status page, it still says "being reivewed"

2 minutes ago, nyc_brooklyn_ said:

I just got an email asking to sign up for interview but all the dates are sold out. I sent a reply asking what i should do..

I'm so confused, are they sending new dates?

2 minutes ago, Stephdiva08 said:

My application only states complete . It doesn’t say anything about pending interview so I’m so confused . Should I check on a computer ? I’ve been checking on through my phone. 

Hmm, I'm not sure if it would say something different on your phone vs. on the computer. Based on what I've been reading from everyone else's posts on here, it seems like there are a variety of things your application could say, like submitted, being reviewed, complete, etc. It doesn't look like there's any specific thing, which is slightly confusing. So I wouldn't worry about it too much

4 minutes ago, nyc_brooklyn_ said:

I’m assuming they may have sent out a mass email because my application was just completed as of today . I’m going to email them in the Morning 

2 minutes ago, weRnotreallystrangers said:

Hmm, I'm not sure if it would say something different on your phone vs. on the computer. Based on what I've been reading from everyone else's posts on here, it seems like there are a variety of things your application could say, like submitted, being reviewed, complete, etc. It doesn't look like there's any specific thing, which is slightly confusing. So I wouldn't worry about it too much

Okay thank you . I’ll email them 

19 minutes ago, nyc_brooklyn_ said:

so for everyone that received the group interview reply back to the email advising that all the slots are filled . That’s what I just did . I also know people who received the same email tonight. I’ll keep checking the site and if anything opens I will advise you all . I will also let you know what Hunter states . 

46 minutes ago, weRnotreallystrangers said:

I have a feeling there's some glitch going on. I got accepted to Hunter about 3 weeks ago and even sent my commitment last week, but I got an email tonight for a group interview. Totally threw me off and now my anxiety is telling me that my acceptance was sent by accident ?

2 minutes ago, Stephdiva08 said:
25 minutes ago, nyc_brooklyn_ said:

so for everyone that received the group interview reply back to the email advising that all the slots are filled . That’s what I just did . I also know people who received the same email tonight. I’ll keep checking the site and if anything opens I will advise you all . I will also let you know what Hunter states . 

Thank you, I'll email them back about the slots.

2 minutes ago, mswhopeful21 said:

I have a feeling there's some glitch going on. I got accepted to Hunter about 3 weeks ago and even sent my commitment last week, but I got an email tonight for a group interview. Totally threw me off and now my anxiety is telling me that my acceptance was sent by accident ?

OMG... i wonder if it was a glitch.... maybe i didn't get interview....  LOL

I GUESS WE'LL ALL FIND OUT TOMORROW!

Edited by nyc_brooklyn_

1 minute ago, mswhopeful21 said:

Haha yeah, it seems there is a lot of confusion right now. But I feel like since you were accepted 3 weeks ago & sent in your commitment, it should be solid! Congrats!!

Just now, Stephdiva08 said:

You’re welcome , so at least they can see that everyone is having the same issue & hopefully add more dates 

Yup, this mess just made me so nervous, I guess we have to wait till tomorrow’. Anyways I'm going to get back to writing my paper. Gn ? ?

Just now, weRnotreallystrangers said:

Haha yeah, it seems there is a lot of confusion right now. But I feel like since you were accepted 3 weeks ago & sent in your commitment, it should be solid! Congrats!!

Haha thank you, I hope you're right! Hoping everything with tonight's email gets sorted out soon as well 

1 minute ago, Ishita Islam said:

Yup, this mess just made me so nervous, I guess we have to wait till tomorrow’. Anyways I'm going to get back to writing my paper. Gn ? ?

Yes the waiting game . Ok have a Good night