PhD / DrPh Fall 2022

4 hours ago, PH2022FALL said:

Has anyone heard back from UCLA epi program? I saw someone got an interview... Does it mean that no interview = no admission?

I think UCLA is really a "'it depneds" one. Interview is not a required for admission, but the professors can contact you for an interview if she/he wants(This conclusion is based on information gained from post/information in past years and I am not sure whether things will change for this year). Hopefully we will hear back from them soon?

49 minutes ago, Mr. Jameson said:

Considering this a good sign-- my POI at Harvard Health Policy (dont know if they are involved in my interview because the names have not been disclosed yet) just followed me on Twitter. 

Did you have your interviews yet? That does seem like a good sign! 

8 minutes ago, vancouverrunner said:

Did you have your interviews yet? That does seem like a good sign! 

Haha I have not. It could also totally be by chance because we do have a few mutuals (I'm pretty into the whole academic twitter stuff)

6 minutes ago, Ehphd said:

May I ask where you applied to? 

Applied to:

JHU- DrPH Health Informatics

Indian University-DrPH Global Health Leadership,

Rutgers- DrPH Leadership, Practice and Research,

Loma Linda- DrPH Health Policy and Leadership and

UNMC- DrPH Epi.

26 minutes ago, DrPH2022WI said:

Applied to:

JHU- DrPH Health Informatics

Indian University-DrPH Global Health Leadership,

Rutgers- DrPH Leadership, Practice and Research,

Loma Linda- DrPH Health Policy and Leadership and

UNMC- DrPH Epi.

Yeah, the waiting is so torturous, I don't even want to call it a 'game' anymore..!! ? But I wish you the best luck with your applications! We're all in it together ?

Received an interview invite for Northwestern University Health Sciences Integrated Program. I applied to the Health & Biomedical Informatics track. 

The program has been sending out invites in batches. I knew someone who already completed the interview last week, so the game is not over yet! 

It came with a little surprise that their interview invite is sent with some personal touches.