University of Toronto Applicants MSW 2021

Empathymatters

Hi All,

Waiting for UofT 2 year as well... it seems to be going in alphabetical order and my last name is G ... ugh people heard who had H and J  :( I am feeling a little discouraged and assuming that those letters missed will be waitlist spots/rejections after they do the acceptances.. it just doesn't make any sense. I am trying to keep my head held high and maybe tomorrow there will be more answers. 

3 minutes ago, teaandSW21 said:

Hi All,

Waiting for UofT 2 year as well... it seems to be going in alphabetical order and my last name is G ... ugh people heard who had H and J  :( I am feeling a little discouraged and assuming that those letters missed will be waitlist spots/rejections after they do the acceptances.. it just doesn't make any sense. I am trying to keep my head held high and maybe tomorrow there will be more answers. 

I totally understand how you feel, I feel the same way. It’s super discouraging and I’m hoping that good news is still coming our way 

1 minute ago, teaandSW21 said:

Hi All,

I am C so I get how you feel...I just want to know already that I have gotten in!! I am hoping that they roll out their most preferred applicants in today's round and then tomorrow they'll roll out A-Z less preferred but still accepted people...

Just now, Empathymatters said:

I am C so I get how you feel...I just want to know already that I have gotten in!! I am hoping that they roll out their most preferred applicants in today's round and then tomorrow they'll roll out A-Z less preferred but still accepted people...

I appreciate to hear I am not alone!  I am hoping for this as well..

Just now, Empathymatters said:

I’m B so I love that idea! 

At the rate we're going I feel like it will have to go into tomorrow and i should just leave it alone. But then every time it seems like they might actually be done for the night someone hears back

Edited by Waiting4AdmissionDecisions
Edited because gradcafe added the link that was in my clipboard oops lol this is what i get for trying to use too many emojis