University of Toronto Applicants MSW 2021

Empathymatters

Just now, patientlywaitinggg said:

second letter of the last name is i. does anyone know how long I can expect to hear a decision via email or SGS?

Thanks! It usually updates within a day or 2, but it seems like today it's going faster, so maybe by the end of the work day? Seems like SGS doesn't usually update after 5pm

I would love to know if waitlist decisions are going to come out today. My last name starts with B so likely haven’t gotten in but I would be very happy on a waitlist. 

Edited by MacaroniGirl

Hey Everyone

My last name is G.. I don't think i'm going to get accepted based on the fact that my letter was skipped over (may be the only one with that initial in this forum and someone else who applied not in this forum with the last name G could have gotten accepted) so it's so hard to say. I do have hope that no news is good news for the remainder of us. I actually anticipate getting waitlisted as I was very confident in my written statement/references. I will update even if I get rejected :) huge congrats to all so far who have been accepted 

Edited by teaandSW21

1 minute ago, teaandSW21 said:

Hey Everyone

My last name is G.. I don't think i'm going to get accepted based on the fact that my letter was skipped over (may be the only one with that initial in this forum and someone else who applied not in this forum with the last name G could have gotten accepted) so it's so hard to say. I do have hope that no news is good news for the remainder of us. I actually anticipate getting waitlisted as I was very confident in my written statement/references. I will update even if I get rejected :) huge congrats to all so far who have been accepted 

I wonder if acceptances come in waves? 

Just now, 1996Msw2021 said:

I wonder how many people applied to uoft and how many they’re accepting

Someone wrote that on their rejection letter it stated - 890 applied /140 accepted

Edited by MSW2020lm
im typing to fast because my nerves are high and im making no sense.

1 minute ago, MSW2020lm said:

I wonder if acceptances come in waves? 

I wonder.. I would be surprised as it went from an F acceptance to all the letters after G... Also people have heard about rejections and no one has gotten waitlisted so far :( 

Just now, teaandSW21 said:

I wonder.. I would be surprised as it went from an F acceptance to all the letters after G... Also people have heard about rejections and no one has gotten waitlisted so far :( 

its all so weird. I'm not even going to try to make sense of it anymore. :( 

1 minute ago, futuremsw2021 said:

Hello everyone,

I just saw acorn change, my last name is starting with T and I see the invited also. No sgs update or email yet.

Congrats! Do you mind advising where on Acorn it shows this? 

Just now, 1097 said:

Congrats! Do you mind advising where on Acorn it shows this? 

Thank you! sure - it shows in the main page, right under to degree registration - it used to indicate "you are not enrolled" now it says "invited" in orange and the pending deposit under finances section.