University of Toronto Applicants MSW 2021

Empathymatters

7 minutes ago, patientlyimpatient said:

Last name is also O... losing hope as well but i think they did skip some of the middle letters. fingers crossed

I'm with ya! last name G and I haven't heard anything.. hoping that's a sign of waitlist 

10 minutes ago, patientlyimpatient said:

Last name is also O... losing hope as well but i think they did skip some of the middle letters. fingers crossed

Same here, O. Starting to get really discouraged, it does seem they skipped a few letters after L. Although someone in the other forum got accepted with last name O so I really don't know what to think anymore! Starting to lose hope, especially with how many applicants there were :( 

1 minute ago, YouBetterSocialWerk said:

Same here, O. Starting to get really discouraged, it does seem they skipped a few letters after L. Although someone in the other forum got accepted with last name O so I really don't know what to think anymore! Starting to lose hope, especially with how many applicants there were :( 

oh no!! i didn't see that... well then :( that changes things

1 minute ago, YouBetterSocialWerk said:

brutal, I don't know what to think lol. O is a pretty common letter, you'd think there would be more.

I wonder if they'll go back. Given that we're almost through the alphabet. I'm hoping they go back... i only have 20 ppl listed who have gotten offers so far. Can you tell I'm paranoid ?

2 minutes ago, patientlyimpatient said:

guys, i applied to the 2 year MSW program with an 82% avg over 3rd ad 4th year courses... do you think thats competitive enough? i dont even know what the cohort avg normally is. i also have around 2000 hours in social services + research. feeling so sad:(

I would think that is WAAAY beyond what they ask for, and from what I've heard from past students that should definitely be enough. I have similar qualifications and I was always told by current/ former students that I would even be very a great candidate for the 1 year program, nevermind the 2 lol... wishing you the best of luck! 

3 minutes ago, patientlyimpatient said:

guys, i applied to the 2 year MSW program with an 82% avg over 3rd ad 4th year courses... do you think thats competitive enough? i dont even know what the cohort avg normally is. i also have around 2000 hours in social services + research. feeling so sad:(

That sounds competitive! Isn't the last year of studies only factored though?