HGSE 2022

TabTurbo

2 hours ago, caxiatec said:

I don't want to be a wet blanket but really. I think we should  expect the decisions next week. Last year decisions were released on the 12th and the Admitted students event was held on the 18th. I'm not trying to discourage us but just to manage expectations-no need expecting so much today.

Do you think due to covid and people working remotely, they're taking extended time to release decisions by mid or late March?

24 minutes ago, RWB said:

Penn GSE also has quite a few more students... So I would think HGSE would be in today. 

So last year Penn decision came out on the 8th and HGSE on the 12th. Just trying to say: “no need for high hopes tonight”. I think we can distract ourselves so that the coming week rolls faster until Friday approaches. Wishing you all the best and hope you get in and hope we become classmates!

2 minutes ago, caxiatec said:

So last year Penn decision came out on the 8th and HGSE on the 12th. Just trying to say: “no need for high hopes tonight”. I think we can distract ourselves so that the coming week rolls faster until Friday approaches. Wishing you all the best and hope you get in and hope we become classmates!

i agree. i'm just going to assume next friday for sure. 

4 minutes ago, caxiatec said:

Do you know that they’re not coming today, or are you speculating? I ask because you seem confident. Glad for the information either way Thanks!

14 minutes ago, RWB said:

Someone had posted that a page or two back...

I just checked the that 2021 forum, and they found out at 4:00! Also, 2020 and 2019 decisions were released around 4:40. So you’re definitely right and it’s safe to say if we hear back it will be between 4:00-5:00. I don’t think I can bare another week if we don’t find out. Fingers crossed everyone!

Edited by Scotts123