MSW 2022 CANADA APPLICATION FORUM

11 minutes ago, veronica58 said:

Has anyone heard from DAL yet? I need to give my deposit to U of C by Feb 18 but DAL is my first choice, hopefully I don’t have to throw away $500!

I haven’t heard anything yet. Based on last years forum people heard back the second week of February, so hopefully next week!

2 hours ago, MSW-Advanced Standing said:

yea, hopefully this week! 

we are hearing back from a few uni already, YORK, WLU 

I thought that the offer for WLU sept 2022 intake is yet to be released? I just heard from this forum about the offers for May 2022 intake?

Edited by rexwsc

2 hours ago, ChipDip said:

Since DAL sends acceptances in the mail I’m assuming that we won’t hear back today…damn I really thought today was the day!

I didn't apply to dal but I have heard that their acceptances go out around feb 15-17 (so next week)

4 hours ago, ChipDip said:

Since DAL sends acceptances in the mail I’m assuming that we won’t hear back today…damn I really thought today was the day!

Ugh, I didn't realize they were sent by mail ? I definitely won't be getting my letter before the U of C deadline...I'm in Alberta and it's taking like 4 days just for mail from the city. Out of province is going to be worse. Hopefully they update it on Dal Online first.

22 minutes ago, veronica58 said:

Ugh, I didn't realize they were sent by mail ? I definitely won't be getting my letter before the U of C deadline...I'm in Alberta and it's taking like 4 days just for mail from the city. Out of province is going to be worse. Hopefully they update it on Dal Online first.

That’s what I read from previous years but I hope so too! I’m also out of province so I hope it doesn’t take too long, best of luck to you!!

I'm waiting to hear back from Dal's 1 year full time MSW. Nothing in the mail today (I'm in Halifax, so the letter should get to me quick). In my obsessive state last night, I searched past forums and found the following initial mentions of acceptance letters: 

2021: Feb 8 (2nd Monday)

2020: Feb 11th (2nd Tuesday)

2019: Feb 11th (2nd Monday)

2018: Feb 8 (1st Thursday)

So....my fingers are crossed for hearing by the end of this week! ?

16 minutes ago, Aslwin said:

I'm waiting to hear back from Dal's 1 year full time MSW. Nothing in the mail today (I'm in Halifax, so the letter should get to me quick). In my obsessive state last night, I searched past forums and found the following initial mentions of acceptance letters: 

2021: Feb 8 (2nd Monday)

2020: Feb 11th (2nd Tuesday)

2019: Feb 11th (2nd Monday)

2018: Feb 8 (1st Thursday)

So....my fingers are crossed for hearing by the end of this week! ?

Hahahah I did the same thing!! It’s always the second week of February usually!

49 minutes ago, priawet said:

Sounds like we'll be hearing from Carleton real soon as they've finished assessing all applicants. More applicants than last year so... fingers crossed! 

omg I know, I just saw the email and i'm feeling so nervous now!!

3 minutes ago, Aslwin said:

Anyone else obsessively checking this thread and their email/mailbox? Patience is not one of my virtues lol ?

Yup same…I just hate being in limbo and want to plan for the future! It’s super stressful (but understandable) how long we wait to hear back!

On 1/27/2022 at 6:48 PM, MSW-Advanced Standing said:

hi guys , do you know when will we hear back from UOFT and UBC Vancouver ??

I seem to remember seeing that UBC Vancouver lets people know around May. It makes it so hard to line-up all the acceptance dates and pick a program because U of C program starts in May and UBC and Laurier don't let you know until May!