HGSE Fall 2012

Airwick

I know the financial aid office, as of yesterday anyway, is still putting together financial aid packages for people receiving need based awards as well, so they may not all be out yet.

Pretty good actually, better than I was expecting. I'm an international student (with a co-signer, mind) so I don't get offered federal loan by the school. I hadn't applied for any of the formal scholarships but I did receive a sizable amount in grant, which is nice.

That gives me hope! thnx!

Hello guys! Any other international students who already got their financial aid letter? I got mine yesterday and they only gave me a grant of around $12,000 (need based), which is pretty bad considering that I do not qualify for anything else. Still trying to delve into any additional sources of funding so any info would be more than helpful. Good luck to everyone!!!

Hello guys! Any other international students who already got their financial aid letter? I got mine yesterday and they only gave me a grant of around $12,000 (need based), which is pretty bad considering that I do not qualify for anything else. Still trying to delve into any additional sources of funding so any info would be more than helpful. Good luck to everyone!!!

From what I understand $12,000 is the maximum amount they give in grant. The only other sources of funding are the scholarships which require a separate application, so if you didn't fill any of those out then that's the max amount you could be awarded.

Are all of these "letters" delivered by email? Just wondering if I should be giving up for the day, since the mail was just delivered...

Jenni

I got mine through email.

has anyone on this board received a Leadership in Education award? I'm guessing the decisions were released with the award letters

I heard back last week that I was an alternate for this. I'm not expecting to get anything because who would turn that down!

I heard back last week that I was an alternate for this. I'm not expecting to get anything because who would turn that down!

Did you hear through email from fin aid? Or through your program?

I called them the other day to get an idea of their grant packages. 12k is the maximum.